Ich Bin der Teufel / Da Troof

thorne

I can't help but notice the irony here: you're complaining of being their target, and then proceed to create a thread in The Kitchen with their names in the title, which serves to make you an even bigger target.

Here's to hoping DJ is still intent on backing you.

I can't help but notice the irony here: you're complaining of being their target, and then proceed to create a thread in The Kitchen with their names in the title, which serves to make you an even bigger target.

Here's to hoping DJ is still intent on backing you.

I'm just tired of it man. I've been on the defenseive for friggin weeks. And for what. Beacuse i'm a fucking Computer GEEK who loves cars. I say fuck them and there e-thug attitudes. I'm no the only on sick of them being complete ass holes. I'm just willin to stand up and take the beating while getting a fer blows in my self.

Just hope they relize its shit like this that causes fucked up shit to happen to people.. Karmas a bitch and it bites when you least expect.

No thats not a threat just pointing out how the world works,.

Why is it these to fuckers talk so much shit. 99% of it is made up and always pick on the easy target. I know im a fucking target.

1. My make yourself a easy target

2. why do you care if someone picks on you on the interweb

3. do you really think posting this thread is going to help

Guest MissTypeS

I got you in trouble? Hardly. You instigated everything that went down yesterday. :p I have been violently thrown into the 'attention whore who only joined to get hit on' category and its all your fault!!!!

... call me?

I don't get it? You finally ran Des off with this bullshit. Now you are jerking me around like you did him, are you just planning to run everyone off one member at a time or what? You assholes got a wheel that you spin to figure out who's next on the shit list?