Bench racing-Cr Winter Edition: 05/06

The Pikey

Quite a few times back in the day. And I don't give a fuck what people say about paper, but my slips and dyno charts are above anything he provides on his behalf.

So yeah, he has never had anything on me. Proven times and numbers don't lie. Shitty drivers do.

He loses.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why bench race? The season is just getting started for some of us......http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/Smilies/Cheers.gif

your right space ghost some of you, i wish i could play too but my car is torn apart getting ready for next spring. :nod:

Quite a few times back in the day. And I don't give a fuck what people say about paper, but my slips and dyno charts are above anything he provides on his behalf.

So yeah, he has never had anything on me. Proven times and numbers don't lie. Shitty drivers do.

He loses.

we've raced twice when i was stock. one from a 90 roll on just messing around where you only put a car length on me and the second time is on the same video where you race everyone else.

now i think i asked you to race me every weekend i saw you out this summer and every time you said no. why because your ass was so afriad to lose and lose you would have.

i love how your run your mouth but yet would never race me when i called you out all you could say was meet me at the track and yet some how in your mind im the pussy.

When is the last time your car has seen 270?

My car sees 270 everyday. It's not running like it did in its glory days, but I do drive it. And if/when I do get it back to tip top form, (excuse me...bench racing time) I will give your hero a good race. And I won't complain that he has spent more money on his car if he wins. I'll shake his hand like a man, and say great race. If I had the resources, I'd build my car exactly like he has....it's perfect to me. Someone is always faster, and someone always has more money. I'm glad that they've busted their asses and earned it, so they can spend it how they see fit. And then there's people like you, who always have a built in excuse.

Anyone that knows me, knows I made up the title King of 270 as a joke, and something to get friendly races, not because I thought no one could beat me. In the almost 3 years my car has had a mysterious issue, there have been a few cars that I would have loved to have raced, North and South of Columbus. But since it hasn't been tip top, I tend to keep quiet.

You know what the sad/pathetic thing is? (depends on how you look at it) You have so many cars on this board covered with your mph, but you backed down so many times when someone got loud and seemed serious about racing you. Just like a typical bully, you act like a pussy when you are not sure you can win. And please do not ask me to show where you have backed down. You have back-peddled so much, you could win the Tour De France riding backwards. Even one of your Akron friends pointed it out in another thread...you complain about the $$$ people have spent on their cars, unless it's Ohioko4s4, then it's okay because you know him. If you are always going to fall back on that, just keep your mouth shut, and let people who don't care about money issues race.

To anyone else that wants to come down and race, we are cool people. Don't let the way we treat the :gay: bumble bee deter you from coming down and having a good time. We wouldn't mind making a road trip either.

Scott

peace

blah blah blah, blabbity blah blah

That about sizes it up. You're afraid to lose to me and my car, and you had an excuse everytime I called you out. I even offered up your roll race after you made an advanced notice track day, and you still came up with excuses and bitching after agreeing to terms.

Must be a roll racing thing? You've lost and I've gotten way better times/numbers than you. Deal with it, you're not really all that.

Again, you will not only lose come spring, you will be entirely annihilated and run right into the ground. Tip: Save the money you spend at Spice and cheap whores, invest in a 600 shot. You'e gonna need it just to stay in range behind me.

Thanks for playing, or in this case, not playing and just bitching about it.

My car sees 270 everyday. It's not running like it did in its glory days, but I do drive it. And if/when I do get it back to tip top form, (excuse me...bench racing time) I will give your hero a good race. And I won't complain that he has spent more money on his car if he wins. I'll shake his hand like a man, and say great race. If I had the resources, I'd build my car exactly like he has....it's perfect to me. Someone is always faster, and someone always has more money. I'm glad that they've busted their asses and earned it, so they can spend it how they see fit. And then there's people like you, who always have a built in excuse.

Anyone that knows me, knows I made up the title King of 270 as a joke, and something to get friendly races, not because I thought no one could beat me. In the almost 3 years my car has had a mysterious issue, there have been a few cars that I would have loved to have raced, North and South of Columbus. But since it hasn't been tip top, I tend to keep quiet.

You know what the sad/pathetic thing is? (depends on how you look at it) You have so many cars on this board covered with your mph, but you backed down so many times when someone got loud and seemed serious about racing you. Just like a typical bully, you act like a pussy when you are not sure you can win. And please do not ask me to show where you have backed down. You have back-peddled so much, you could win the Tour De France riding backwards. Even one of your Akron friends pointed it out in another thread...you complain about the $$$ people have spent on their cars, unless it's Ohioko4s4, then it's okay because you know him. If you are always going to fall back on that, just keep your mouth shut, and let people who don't care about money issues race.

To anyone else that wants to come down and race, we are cool people. Don't let the way we treat the :gay: bumble bee deter you from coming down and having a good time. We wouldn't mind making a road trip either.

Scott

peace

Well said, King.

And I won't complain that he has spent more money on his car if he wins. I'll shake his hand like a man, and say great race. If I had the resources, I'd build my car exactly like he has....it's perfect to me.

Scott

peace

I wish more people carried this mentality with them.

As for the backing down thing that has come up again, as I asked Mad Malibu to do, name ONE time I have backed out of a scheduled race with someone. I till save you the trouble of searching and tell you that you wont find one, not down in Columbus, Akron, Cleveland, Youngstown… I race, many times expecting to loose. I have never backed out of a race, and do not expect to any time soon.

but my slips and dyno charts are above anything he provides on his behalf.

So yeah, he has never had anything on me. Proven times and numbers don't lie. .

According to Dr.Z06, who's word is law, none of this is true. Slips don’t mean squat. What do you say of your friend's harshly conflicting views?

Scott

peace

Hey Scott, You need to take your Supra to Don. I'm sure he could fix the boost issue. You've got to be frustrated as hell!

Any chance you're coming down to Tx this year? It's a great time. We're getting ready to put in Titan's stroker with a GT47-80. Should be a wicked combo....:) Even if you don't have your car, we'll be coming through Columbus and happy to pick you up on the way.

Talk to you later.