Bench racing-Cr Winter Edition: 05/06

The Pikey

Not to interrupt all the shit-talking but i was just going to let everyone know that we have $741 and countless hours into "Project Tempo" only to realize its a giant POS. Soooooo. We picked up a different, Nissan, RWD, POS and will be playing with it over the winter to call out anyone that wants some come spring :)

It will carry on the legacy that would have been the IPS Tempo save for the fact that its wayyyyy less gay and will be even faster and wont be a Tempo and wont be FWD and pulling the front wheels is cool.

Our total budget for this project will be less than $2k so 9s or bust !!!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It actually has already dynoed over 650fwhp so it sucks to turn back now but i just cant get anyone to drive it lol.

Anyone want a half-primered tempo to race the colt in for cheap?

I am still waiting for you to step up. You were to first to ride the high horse saying street racing is the ghey, and you could ET me at the track, would run me from a dig any day,- so on and so forth. You sure did shut the fuck up real quick when I decided to launch the car.

It would be a pleasure to line up with your underachieving bling machine when we come to town. I'll even spot you a few cars.

See, I’m a nice guy, right? :lol:

I am still waiting for you to step up. You were to first to ride the high horse saying street racing is the ghey, and you could ET me at the track, would run me from a dig any day,- so on and so forth. You sure did shut the fuck up real quick when I decided to launch the car.

It would be a pleasure to line up with your underachieving bling machine when we come to town. I'll even spot you a few cars.

I think you are confused, (as usual). I don't remember Jeff saying anything about only racing you at the track in his VR4. In fact, in all the years I have known Jeff, he has taken that car to the track twice ever. Same for me, we hardly ever go to the track to set up races. Now Jeff has purchased another car to play with that is more suited for dig and roll races, which he also said he would race you in. It's pretty easy to see how you want to concentrate on the car that you think you have a better chance against.

And just to remind you, you have still yet to EVER show up in columbus with your car to race ANYBODY. We have been hearing this "when I come to town" bullshit for over 6 months now. Hell, it's been so long that I don't even have the same car anymore. I have seen about a dozen people, including Jeff and myself, tell you we would be glad to race your trash can on wheels, but you have never shown your face in town. So 6 months later now, who is waiting for whom to step again? :p

I think you are confused, (as usual). I don't remember Jeff saying anything about only racing you at the track in his VR4. In fact, in all the years I have known Jeff, he has taken that car to the track twice ever. Same for me, we hardly ever go to the track to set up races. Now Jeff has purchased another car to play with that is more suited for dig and roll races, which he also said he would race you in. It's pretty easy to see how you want to concentrate on the car that you think you have a better chance against.

And just to remind you, you have still yet to EVER show up in columbus with your car to race ANYBODY. We have been hearing this "when I come to town" bullshit for over 6 months now. Hell, it's been so long that I don't even have the same car anymore. I have seen about a dozen people, including Jeff and myself, tell you we would be glad to race your trash can on wheels, but you have never shown your face in town. So 6 months later now, who is waiting for whom to step again? :p

I would quote where he was calling me out from a slow roll or a dig, but the thread on C-DSM has been erased. You are lucky, I would have quoted it, I will see if it can be resurrected.

Like I said, be there for D-day. The image of my rear bumper will be burned into your memory.

Trash on Wheels? That’s not nice, and how do you figure?

http://thelotspot.com/images/jp/editjpside.jpg

http://thelotspot.com/images/jp/editjpfront.jpg

http://thelotspot.com/images/editjp1.JPG

http://thelotspot.com/images/editjp2.JPG

I mean, I would think most would agree that its not terrible looking, and in no way trash.

Im not going to bother trying to figure out who you are talking about (me only race at the track? LOL) but bring your sled down come spring time and *if* your piece doesnt grenade itself losing to Tilley by more cars than id care to even count ill be more than happy to run you in my car--dig, roll, whatever. Deal?

Jeff

Im not going to bother trying to figure out who you are talking about (me only race at the track? LOL) but bring your sled down come spring time and *if* your piece doesnt grenade itself losing to Tilley by more cars than id care to even count ill be more than happy to run you in my car--dig, roll, whatever. Deal?

Jeff

I am talking about your car, and I will help you understand the simple terms in my post.

Bling Machine= aka-All show, no go.

A vehicle who's primary use is that of a show vehicle, but is sometimes falsely paraded around as a valid venerable performance platform.

Underachiever= a thing (in this case your car) that does not live up to expectation or normal set gain for the amount of work, time, and parts involved:-ie- a joke

And after seeing the power and performance results of your sled, it makes me happy to see that you are Dr. ZO6's "tooner". Please, do all the work on the car. This will double my chances for victory according to the new Vegas stakes that came out today.

I am talking about your car, and I will help you understand the simple terms in my post.

And after seeing the power and performance results of your sled, it makes me happy to see that you are Dr. ZO6's "tooner". Please, do all the work on the car. This will double my chances for victory according to the new Vegas stakes that came out today.

You trying to explain something you posted? NO WAY lol. My gibberish dictionary isnt at the shop so thank you. Just a FYI--i didnt get all quiet once you "launched it" because you ran whatever @ whatever--i could care less. I dont get into these little debates with someone too dumb to live because there is no amount of logic or reason or even straight facts that ever sink in so its a COMPLETE waste of my time. Been there, Done that--no thanks.

Let me simplify what I posted for you so that your cat wont have to explain it to you (there are wayyyy too many words up there with more than 3 letters in them):

1) You bring your car down here (we all know it wont make it if you drive so borrow a truck and trailer) and race Tilley

2) *IF* your piece still runs after your beating, you can race my car via whatever terms you dream up (IE: 100 roll, backwards, 80-120, whatever).

3) Ill wager whatever your allowance can afford and we will run them. Better hope it snows a lot up there this winter because youre going to need the extra money :)

Iyay amyay alkingtay aboutyay youray arcay, andyay Iyay illway elphay youay understandyay ethay implesay ermstay inyay ymay ostpay. Ingblay Achinemay= aka-Allyay owshay, onay ogay. Ayay ehiclevay o'swhay imarypray useyay isyay atthay ofyay ayay owshay ehiclevay, utbay isyay ometimessay alselyfay aradedpay aroundyay asyay ayay alidvay enerablevay erformancepay atformplay. Underachieveryay= ayay ingthay (inyay isthay asecay youray arcay) atthay oesday otnay ivelay upyay otay expectationyay oryay ormalnay etsay aingay orfay ethay amountyay ofyay orkway, imetay, andyay artspay involvedyay:-ie-yay ayay okejay Andyay afteryay eeingsay ethay owerpay andyay erformancepay esultsray ofyay youray edslay, ityay akesmay emay appyhay otay eesay atthay youay areyay dray. OZAY6'say "oonertay". Easeplay, oday allyay ethay orkway onyay ethay arcay. Isthay illway oubleday ymay anceschay orfay ictoryvay accordingyay otay ethay ewnay Egasvay akesstay atthay amecay outyay odaytay.

jeff, thought this may help.

dj.

You trying to explain something you posted? NO WAY lol. My gibberish dictionary isnt at the shop so thank you. Just a FYI--i didnt get all quiet once you "launched it" because you ran whatever @ whatever--i could care less.

Really?

Your silence spoke otherwise.

Where's that video of your beast running consistent 14's when I need it.

Attempting to write the truth off as gibberish is quite the weak defense, and about as weak as your unfounded opinions in referencing my car as a piece of shit. Its ok, if my car ran as poorly and inconsistently as yours, I would be looking for excuses also. Again, I am happy to know Dr.Z06's car is in such capable hands. :lol:

Oh, and BTW, did you see the pics? I was wondering where this piece of shit you speak of is.