Fatal Accident off Roberts Rd

sonavabeech

....The bike was registered to his girlfriend with whom he had just had a baby.....

Jesus FasDuc! I just read your post, that is terrible! now his son or daughter is going to grow up without a daddy!! So many things could have prevent this, If he only would have worn his helmet instead of a ball cap, or at least not tried to grap the cap and just paid attention to the road, and 3rd had not speeded through roads with traffic! so terrible! Another girl biker died this week from the gixxie group I believe, she had 2 kids as well! terrible!!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He just won't listen to me. What do we do about people like this??????

SMASH HIS FACE IN !!

Just kidding of course...sorta...

Recommend taking a motorcycle safety class and offer to take it with him if he's still bull headed about it.

If that doesn't work, take his keys and give them to a clogger ( http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=15745 ) and he can't get his keys back without having taken and passed a class.

Dude....u & ur room mate were NOT wearing helmets when I first met u!!! See why I told u that I won't ride with people who don't wear helmets.

And I know that it would not have saved this guy in this situation. I so wish helmets were a state law like they are in Cali. I've seen senseless traumas come in with closed head injuries all b/c they refuse to wear a helmet. But I've also had to bag up body parts in the trauma bay like I'm sure the poor medics had to do in this scenario. I feel sooooo bad for his girlfriend and child. My gosh now there's another fatherless child.

Magley64 and Ninja Nick thanks for having some intelligence and speaking truth. A helmet would have saved him in this instance, but it sounds like this dude was riding crazy regularly.

FasDUc thanks for the post and your service as an officer.

I have a friend who I am SO SUPER WORRIED ABOUT! He just got a Katana 600 and he dropped it 3 or 4 times in the first two months. He failed his riding test three times and drove over some cones at the Hamilton Pub bike night. I said to him "All these bikes out here tonight and you are the only person the went over (FYI he backed over the cone 4 times until eventually the cone was stuck between his bike and the parking lot and he had to kick the cone from under his bike with his foot) a cone. He and I haven't talked in weeks because I told him to sell his bike. He just won't listen to me. What do we do about people like this??????

Dude....u & ur room mate were NOT wearing helmets when I first met u!!! See why I told u that I won't ride with people who don't wear helmets.

And I know that it would not have saved this guy in this situation. I so wish helmets were a state law like they are in Cali. I've seen senseless traumas come in with closed head injuries all b/c they refuse to wear a helmet. But I've also had to bag up body parts in the trauma bay like I'm sure the poor medics had to do in this scenario. I feel sooooo bad for his girlfriend and child. My gosh now there's another fatherless child.

Easy Killer! I agree we should all be wearing helmets....but being foolish is what makes one human LOL;) I think the helmet would have saved him. Helmet = No hat = no accident.

Unfortunately not much. I'm surprised he didn't learn after going down a few times already.

Hopefully he'll figure it out before sonething bad happens. Every chance you get keep trying to talk sense to him, set a good example and the rest is up to him.

Life is short for many of those who chose to actually live it. In the end, we are all fucked so keep doing what you love to do, and if you like to pull over bikers' if you're a cop, don't take this advice to heart...