im bored

cloead

Ok, lets digest this post. Stock IC can't handle passes like that? Ok. Sure. Stock turbos can't boost past 14psi without being non-seq? Are you serious? My turbos were still full seq and I could run 15+ psi. Sure, it was inefficent as hell. But it was possible. Stock FD motors suck? Please just stop. You're fucking retarded.

Yeah, my name is Billy. Was that a secret? It's in my profile for this site. And I don't think you don't know "doritos", I know you don't, from your retarded post.

And thanks for posting a video of my car running a 12.7, that was before my ignition amp. I was running race gas that night, and my stock ignition couldn't handle it. I could only take the car to about 6k rpms. You want a vid of my 12.3 run? Ok.. here you go.

http://www.shockerjoe.com/12.3.wmv

Call bs now you fuck. You want a time slip?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a hellish run on the stock motor, stock twins, and stock intercooler, especially at 14.5 psi and on street tires.

As I have said to him before, he's very lucky he didn't have a catastrophic failure based upon his mods. ie. Motor or Differential.

He has run the car like this for the 2 years he has owned it.

With no recourse.

I had a Turbo2 also. Working on it was a lot simpler than working on the FD. I don't see where he comes up with this shit though. I'm still confused by a lot of his points. Stock FD motor sucks? Whats better? Ported? How would that allow you to run more boost.. it doesn't. You benefit better from more boost, but can't handle any more. And stock seq twins cant run as much boost as I was running? Why? It just doesn't make sense. I have videos and time slips to prove my runs.. I have no reason to lie.

I had a Turbo2 also. Working on it was a lot simpler than working on the FD. I don't see where he comes up with this shit though. I'm still confused by a lot of his points. Stock FD motor sucks? Whats better? Ported? How would that allow you to run more boost.. it doesn't. You benefit better from more boost, but can't handle any more. And stock seq twins cant run as much boost as I was running? Why? It just doesn't make sense. I have videos and time slips to prove my runs.. I have no reason to lie.

Got me on that one?? I will say RX7's are extremely dangerous from a roll, in comparison to a dig or 1/4 track. I'm amazed at how such a small motor, that defies all physics can and does make usable power.

wow man! you should be in the fast and furious, i mean i havent seen this much bullshit since i watched one of those movies. damn. and no way stock Ic and handle passes like that, stock turbos can is you have the non seq mod done. as more stock motor it could but stock fd motors suck! and as for your times, ha check this out. here ya go vin!

oh yeah tool sack boys name is billy. and if he thinks i dont know doritos, i could justify myself but its a waste of time i can tell you abotu 30 reason why he couldnt run that time.

Wow, your a toolbag. His 12.3 run was witnessed by MANY at some Knights car club track rental, and yes we where the only import running... haha Why does Columbus racing call BULLSHIT on EVERYONE? Its quite rediculouis.

i agree with Roatrded, and i'm very surprised after running it that way for that long you haven't had some sort of failure...those are pretty impressive numbers for the amount of mods you had.

Itd get pissed every now and then and burn some smoke, but itd always end up fixxing it self and then it would run mint.

Wow, your a toolbag. His 12.3 run was witnessed by MANY at some Knights car club track rental, and yes we where the only import running... haha Why does Columbus racing call BULLSHIT on EVERYONE? Its quite rediculouis.

No one is bsing the time, they are bsing the exact mods the car had.

Doesn't matter, the only motor that belongs under the hood of an FD is a V8. Those cars deserve better than a rotary.

The only thing RIDICULOUS is your lack of spelling and grammar.

The only thing RIDICULOUS is your lack of spelling and grammar.

Yeah, because "skold" had some superb spelling and grammar.

And you don't know/never even asked what my mods were. I never claimed my car was stock. Watch the video.. does it sound stock? I was running stock turbos and stock IC though. I'm friggen poor.

Multiple other posts in this thread have sentences without capitalization, but it most only be me, right?

Maybe if you weren't too I don't know drunk to realize that big bolded word that maybe just maybe was mispelled, I'd let that one slide. My gut tells me that this isn't the case though and you really are that blind.