Verizon special offer for columbusracing members!

Orion

well, its about time to start our christmas shopping again. the holiday hype seems to get bigger every year.

i cant save you from long lines at the mall. i cant help you with gift wrapping, and i for darn sure cant keep track of all your receipts for you.

what i CAN do, though, is save you some money and a boatload of hassle if youre in the market for a verizon phone or service. no crazy lines and long waits like at the corporate stores, and real customer service from someone whos been in the field for a while and whos easy to reach.

ive been on this board since a few months after its inception, and ive helped numerous members out with their cellular service. previously while i was with t-mobile, and now with verizon. ask any of them about how i do business, and youll find that i am ethical and fair.

the cr hookup is as follows;

you come in and do business with me, and ill make it as inexpensive for you and hassle free as possible. all i ask is that you tell your friends.

my business card...

dj bass

wireless communications, llc.

cell 614.545.8985

office 614.759.7466 (brice rd.)

email

dbass@flexicom.org

or you can feel free to pm on this board with any questions.

thank you.

Hey DJ, I have Verizon service. It's almost been two years I think. I'd like a new phone and maybe some way to get more text messaging, possibily a different plan or something. Right now I have like 400 anytime with 100 txt msgs and an LG VX4500 :-(