Karma?

Trouble Maker

So I went and visited some friends from school in Toledo this last weekend and we went up to Windsor on Saturday. We are driving to the tunnel and there is a group of about 12 Pigeons on the side of the road eating some food. My friend that was in front of me driving swerved towards them to scare them, thinking they would move. Most of the moved a little but not all of the way off of the road. He moved back over so he wouldn't hit any. So I decide to slowly go off to the right instead of the left and I creamed one of them with both passengers side tires. It never even moved. There was a huge plume of feathers in my rear view mirror. It was great.

Then I almost hit a big doe on the way home from Toledo on 31. :o

My dad hit a dear with the semi truck on the way back from a race in Bristol this year. It apeared as if the dear ate TNT then detinated when he kissed the grill of the truck.

Yeah, I've never had the pleasure of seeing the act of a deer hit by a semi before, but I hear it's pretty spectacular.

good, i fucking hate pigeons. all they do is shit on my car, and the cars we have at work. we shoot them with an air rifle at work

Who else can see Rick shaking his fist in the air, and ploting on how he can go find a pigeon right now to shoot it.

Who else can see Rick shaking his fist in the air, and ploting on how he can go find a pigeon right now to shoot it.

We must rise up against the evil pigeons who only seek to make our lives worse by shitting on our freshly washed cars. I did my job of one per week on Sunday, you do yours and we can win the war.