Local bogart wheel dealer??

Scotty2Hotty

Those are not cheap wheels!

Exactly ;) But for the fact of functionality/looks, they're what I'm looking for. Granted I'd love to rock a set of Fiske's, but that's too much damn $$$ for a set of wheels. I already checked discount tire, they have no idea what I'm talking about. So anyone have a better idea?

Scott first off your comparing two different types of wheel. Those bogarts are for drag racing ONLY and will not stand up to the abuse of daily road driving duties at ALL. There are a few guys out here who have/had them and a few had them bent just driving to the track on them.

Fiske's are a rim meant to drive on daily and are of a harder metal thus will take more abuse.

Scott first off your comparing two different types of wheel. Those bogarts are for drag racing ONLY and will not stand up to the abuse of daily road driving duties at ALL. There are a few guys out here who have/had them and a few had them bent just driving to the track on them.

Fiske's are a rim meant to drive on daily and are of a harder metal thus will take more abuse.

Was meaning I'd love fiske's and all, but too pricey.The Fiske's would mainly only be used as more bling factor, where as bogarts are for business only. The car isn't going to be driven much reguardless after it's make over, so the bogarts would serve their purpose perfectly. Yeah I could get a set of Weld's, but the bogarts are lighter and look pimp as fuck.