Wreck/Accident Stories

Guest MissTypeS

i wrecked my Viper 3 years ago this Thanksgiving....what a wild ride that was...high speed wreck, went airborne, lost control, took out a telephone pole a tree or 2 then did some acrobatic flips over a ravine. i came out with a fractured ankle and crushed femur.

there were pics on here a while ago, don't know if they are still around though.

Thats been 3 years ago already? Damn.

Where do I begin. I have more accident stories including cars and dirtbikes than I care to remember. I dont think I have ever driven anything I haven't wrecked. Still looking for the bastard that totalled my chevelle. Wasnt necessarily a accident I was involved in since I was asleep at the time and the driver drove off. Wrecked my brand new t-bird and totalled it within the first week of having it. Many, many more.

I was in a Camry LE station wagon when we got 4 wheels airborne going over some RR tracks, and ended up standing on the nose of the car a little bit...we banged out the front bumper and went on our way.

i wasn't driving, and this is in no way a commendable driving habit

I was in a Camry LE station wagon when we got 4 wheels airborne going over some RR tracks, and ended up standing on the nose of the car a little bit...we banged out the front bumper and went on our way.

i wasn't driving, and this is in no way a commendable driving habit

Would have made a kickass video though.