Perfect 5.0 Swapper 93 Mustang LX Coupe 4 Cyl CLEAN!

KlubFoot

I have a black 93 Mustang LX 4 cylinder in beautiful shape. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the car inside and out. It is one of the cleanest fox bodies around my area even though it's just a 4 cylinder. The car has an original 86k miles on it with a stock motor, drivetrain and suspension. The car has been repainted within the last 2 years and also has a 2000 Cobra R hood on it. It also has a set of Prime 5 spoke wheels with 225-60-15 BF Goodrich Comp T/A's with about 5-32nd's left of tread. The interior is black and clean as can be. Manual windows and locks. Also comes with a cheap Jensen CD player which isn't the greatest, but gets the job done. This has been my daily driver for the last year or so and I've never had any problems with it. It gets between 23-25 mpg and just runs like a champ. I actually bought the car with intentions of doing a 5.0 swap, but I moved out of my parents house and just never had the money. This would be THE IDEAL car for a 5.0 due to the weight and condition of the vehicle. The only reason I am getting rid of the car is because it's just not what I need right now. I have my 93 GT in the garage and I need a vehicle to get through the winter and to haul around my 50 and snowboard. I also need the money to buy some more tools so I can get promoted to a mechanic at work.

I'm also looking to possible trade her for something. Preferably a 4x4 truck or suv, but FWD and AWD vehicles will be considered. Let me hear your offers.

If there are any questions about the car please feel free to ask!

$3000 OBO

Taran Warthman

Columbus, OH

SlowMotiion@msn.com

Cell: 614-832-0532

• 2 weeks later...
TTT... I really need to sell this. Just lost my job and could use some money. I lowered the price $3000 and remember it's still OBO. I'm also very interested in trying to trade the car for something else... just let me know what you've got to offer.