Del sol????????

wnaplay1647545503

The dilemma: I havent had the car long enough to get tired of it yet. If I sell it now I would be forced to buy something else to mess with. It drives really rough in the front end. I was going to spend the winter tinkering with it. I buy several cars throughout the year and between my mechanic buddy and I turn a nice profit on each one. Unfortunatley the last one didnt go as planned. The original plan was to find the good deals, fix them and sell them. Noone was supposed to want to keep one. So the last 2 I have done by myself. The eclipse was supposed to be sold. But the wife wanted it. And since gas prices were so high it made since not to drive the van. Now I have this one I was going to mess with it for myself. Or until I became bored with it or found something else. Let me think about it. What kind of car is she looking for? I come across deals all the time. What price range is she in?

What about a

nice 92 celica in cleveland $1100 Red and sporty

96 saturn $1500 gahanna

89 cavalier z24 $800 lancaster

95 neon $450 in reynoldsburg.

I know a guy that just got a 96 200sx or 240sx dont know whats wrong with it may get very cheap.

Not sure which of these is still available.

I have links to pics on some.

I can find more if you want more options.