Who Wants To Play Cs/dod Tonight??

SPLN SUX

I got my Steam back up and running last night so i can play again. I played CS... yea i still suck. Then i played DOD and rocked the house again. I dont know if its just connections speed or what but it seems like very few people are good at that game.

So anyway, im thinking of playing DOD tonight around 8ish on this one server that is just fun to destroy people.... ^_^ Mad Servers Avalanch.... Its a pretty quick server too so no lag. We can play some other ones too, its just a good place to warm up i think. Whos in?

You're retarded.

Why is that? B/C 1.6 takes actual skill unlike the spam source. Or maybe b/c I don't want to pay $40 for a game I've never paid a dime for and still can play for free. Why spend $40? Or is it b/c I'd own you. Cal-m with p experience won ever LAN tourny I've played 1.5 or 1.6 in.

Why is that? B/C 1.6 takes actual skill unlike the spam source. Or maybe b/c I don't want to pay $40 for a game I've never paid a dime for and still can play for free. Why spend $40? Or is it b/c I'd own you. Cal-m with p experience won ever LAN tourny I've played 1.5 or 1.6 in.

please explain spam source.

I have played both 1.6 and source. source is far better visually as well as overall fell of the game. Also 1.6 is riddled with hax.

Yea i dont play source... i havent gotten around to upgrading my computer for Source.

Ill be playing DOD first, then maybe some CS

Just do a search under Find Servers. The latency is almost always under 50 so if you set it to <100, youll find it pretty east.

I was on 1.5 too, and I was really good in 1.6/cz.

Recently I started playing source, I know what your saying when you think it would be way easier then 1.6 but its really not. 1.6 seemed waaaay easier then 1.5 and it was but source is actually alot more realistic and harder to shoot in.

Your comp prolly just sux. Nowdays Source is where the $$$ is

1.6 = Teh Homo

Source = Teh Win.

Lets decode his message = my 486 66mhz won't place CS: Source.

Therefore, it suxors!!!

True story.

Wow man, if you're proud of that...you need to get out more. Much more.