Fng

lovesitfast

why is OH = the suck ???

It starts with the mods and goes downhill from there. Not because it has "Honda" in the name. Me and Brian (Richochet) have first hand experience with OH, so we know what were talking about.

With Brian, yeah, and it was gay. With me, I basically said they were making the site retarded, based on the dollars and points gay ass system they started using. The site use to be good and basic, then the douchebag mods started making it like a cult and you had to do this and that to get in or have enough $ to go to a certain section. It was dumb and I said so 1 time and got banned. But that was in my homo Honda days of X-mas past, ok so 4 years ago :)

I think Brian made fun of someone or something like that and got banned. It was a stupid deal, I'll let him tell you because I'm not 100% sure.

When I said $$, I meant it was like a points system, it was dumb. That's all.

I think Brian made fun of someone or something like that and got banned. It was a stupid deal, I'll let him tell you because I'm not 100% sure.

When I said $$, I meant it was like a points system, it was dumb. That's all.

He couldn't beat a certain NISSAN with his $4000 swap.

My son goes to Olentangy his name is Young dirty bastard he is a good kid he lettered in Water polo and is on the Varsity shuffle board team(I'm so proud)

Hoodrat, you're kind isnt allowed in our district. Stop feeding the lies! :p

-Marc

Awww how cute... a little reunion.

Anyway... Welcome to the site.

Did you go to Olentangy also?? F'n crazy!

Oh Mary...I've actually been hanging out with Mahoney a good bit over the last few weeks... How do you know him?

-Marc

Guest Evl Mdgt
Did you go to Olentangy also?? F'n crazy!

Oh Mary...I've actually been hanging out with Mahoney a good bit over the last few weeks... How do you know him?

-Marc

Sorry... I didnt go there.