anyone refelt a pool table

Bhobs

anyone know anyone.. or can anyone here do it???

Id actually like to know too. Mine isnt bad but id like to have the bumpers replaced at some point and a cool OSU scarlet/gray thing done at some point. Ive spent less than 3 seconds looking but wasnt sure who could do it locally either...

sounds right. our felt (simmonis 860) was around 100 for the base sheet, and i think another 50 for the rails, plus labor. but thats the stuff pros play on. im sure you can find a cheaper felt (if youre not planning on playing competitively (sp))

do it yourself, it's not that hard... yank the bumpers off... pull off the old felt, sand the glue off, make sure it's all smooth, then put the new felt on... it's really not very hard... the key is get one end tight and glued down, then work your way across the table and cut the pockets out last...

Bettina, that's the best avatar ever. :cool:

I wouldnt suggest doing it yourself. You will run the risk of bubbles in the felt, especially around the pockets. My advice would be to pay Billiards Plus to do it and have it done right the first time.

-Marc

Bettina, that's the best avatar ever. :cool:

I wouldnt suggest doing it yourself. You will run the risk of bubbles in the felt, especially around the pockets. My advice would be to pay Billiards Plus to do it and have it done right the first time.

-Marc

I did it myself and I had no problems with it... (and it was my first time ever doing it) you just have to be careful