Gadiel's STi in the 9s!

Buteo

Gadiel's STi ran 10.2 the other night, then went on to run 9.7. :burn:

Pretty good considering it is running the STOCK 6spd tranny and it is a full interior street car. The car will be scary fast once it is geared for drag racing :eek:

For comparison, the fastest the AMS evo has ran on full interior is 9.6 :cool:

Heres the link http://media.putfile.com/bigvalleypases

Does he live in Columbus?

If not, who has the claimed 9 second STi around here?

he lives in puerto rico, and is the FIRST street driven usdm sti to break into the 9s.

Andy who posts on here, i believe ran a 11.7 pass in his sti. That is one of the fastest STI's in columbus. 500+awhp.

No one knows a guy named alex who went 11.2 in his sti, here in c-bus. he had problems with some vendors around here so he keeps quite. Shrecks car is just as fast though.

The Gadiel car or big valleys car is sprayed but I dont believe it was on that run. The 10.2 was on street tires, and the 9.7 was on some hoosiers.

FTI- Gadiel is the just the tuner, not the owner of the car.

No one knows a guy named alex who went 11.2 in his sti, here in c-bus. he had problems with some vendors around here so he keeps quite. Shrecks car is just as fast though.

The Gadiel car or big valleys car is sprayed but I dont believe it was on that run. The 10.2 was on street tires, and the 9.7 was on some hoosiers.

I have heard about Alex's Black 04. All the issues with Quantum and all. I have seen his dyno sheet up at Byers Dublin.....

john has been 11.12 @ 127mph @ norwalk 28psi on vp import i have been 11.69 @ 119mph @ trails only 21psi on 93oct (i make 428whp @ 21psi on 93 and 510whp @ 26psi on c16) but you can bet these numbers for both of us will be nothing next year, theres alot going on over the winter.

also alex has been 11.05 @ 135mph, he made 596whp @ ?psi on c16.

Tell Shrek he owes Sam dinner... He will know what it means.

I just wanted to point that out since the original poster was drawing comparison to the AMS EVO which has gone 9.41 @ 156 without spray.

true, but that was with some parts of the interior removed. The fastest the ams evo has gone with a full interior is 9.6

I dont think the AMS evo would be able to handle any spray due to the amount of psi they push through the engine. The cylinder pressure would be to great and something would break.

there is a big difference in trap speed though between the ams evo and bv's sti