Mitsu Turbo Question... long shot

SPLN SUX

Does ANYONE know if a TD05 compressor housing, uses the same size snap ring, as a TD04 compressor housing... specificly, will a TD05 compressor housing, fit a TD04 center section, given the correct compressor wheel is used?

Does ANYONE know if a TD05 compressor housing, uses the same size snap ring, as a TD04 compressor housing... specificly, will a TD05 compressor housing, fit a TD04 center section, given the correct compressor wheel is used?

I have this hybrid turbo im trying to make, and im wondering if instead of trying to use a 16T housing work with a 16G wheel, i can just use a 16G housing and be done with it.

if the 16g housing fits your car and dp. proably the wheels should be the same.

It doesnt... thats why im building a hybrid. It uses a TD04HL-12T... im using that turbing housing so it will fit the factory manifold. I want to use the turbine and center section, but use the 16G wheel... in oder to do that, i have to shim the shaft and mill the compressor housing... but id rather just use a 16G housing to make things easier. I know it too uses a snap ring, but i dont know if its the same size or if the housing will fit the 12T center section.