i wont say who ...

420gsxr1000

i wont say who...but someone (not me!!! smartasses) got busted on 315 and lane for doing a wheelie!!!! 2 chopers, 5 cruisers is what i was told by the culprits :)

goodluck gettin off man, you shouldbe able too, considering the issuing officer wasnt the witness...i dont know....ask the cops on this board and find out if it sticks (they will say yes no matter what though i guess)

oh yea...and by the way.....lets remember that the helip[ad is right there in grandview vy 315, and they only stay up for a few 2 hours at a time or so (from what i hear)

god luck man..i heard GIRL was pissed :)

There is actually a helicopter up in the air at all times from what they said on the news. The helipad is also supposed to be moving to a new location soon since they are building new office buildings near the old helidpa.

420 if the witness was a civilian and no cop saw the violation chancing of getting off are great. If a police officer witnessed the violation and told another and that officer wrote the ticket based on that officers statement is is good as gold. There is an actual section of the orc that covers it, hence the plane doesn't land to write tickets after they pace someone.....

There is actually a helicopter up in the air at all times from what they said on the news. The helipad is also supposed to be moving to a new location soon since they are building new office buildings near the old helidpa.

hmmmmm....didnt klnow about the NEW helipad.....but i thought it was just from 12:00 noon to 4 a.m. for heli use.....at least thats what they said last year...maybe changed this year, i dont know.....

maverik....yea i suppose your right....buy i would still gra b a good layer and fight it :)

Just talked to the victim....He was spotted by a cop in his private vehicle, on his way home from duty. He got a wreckless for it.

Well Wreckless isn't that bad anymore. It's a MM, meaning it's just like getting a speeding ticket now. They can't haul you off to jail like they use to.

5 cruisers, 2 copters, etc..

:lol:

What I got, too.

LET ME ONE UP YOU!!!!

I heard that

7 cruisers, 4 copters, 6 Highway Troopers, 4 K-9 Units, 2 ATF agents, 10 Secert Service, 6 FBI Agents, The President of the United States, Jesse Jackson, The VP of Suzuki Motors...(because that GSXR is GEARED). And the UNDER ARMOR model.....

What I got, too.

LET ME ONE UP YOU!!!!

I heard that

7 cruisers, 4 copters, 6 Highway Troopers, 4 K-9 Units, 2 ATF agents, 10 Secert Service, 6 FBI Agents, The President of the United States, Jesse Jackson, The VP of Suzuki Motors...(because that GSXR is GEARED). And the UNDER ARMOR model.....

:lol::lol::lol::lol: VP of Suzuki.. The Warranty Police.. :banana:

What I got, too.

I heard that

:lol::lol:

That's funny..I dont care who you are....