this is why you dont steal someones auction listing

evan9381

a guy on another forum im on had someone on ebay copy+paste his entire auction. didnt change anything. so he decided to get some payback, changed the pic that was on that link. heres the outcome

heres his actual post

"I'm a bit annoyed right now because as I'm looking for things on eBay, I noticed that one seller copied an auction of mine, minus the things she didn't want on her's. She didn't even bother to change the fonts, color, or the formatting. The person even linked her picture to MY photobucket account.

Well, here's what that person gets for copying my auction. I don't know how long it will last, but maybe it'll teach this person a lesson:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Klipsch-IFI-IPOD-Speaker-System-NeW_W0QQitemZ5837584951QQcategoryZ111694QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem "

My dad just sent me a link for a challenger rt we were looking at and the but it now was 7500.00 hmmm..... so looking int the guys past sales one of the other itiems had a phone number in it so we called the guy. The guy was like that is my name but not my car nor my listing. Fucking theives!