My almost finished basement...

black00ws6

That's awesome man. I'm doing one room now, I'll post pic's when I get done. I've got a dominion, they use one extra block and use trusses instead of joist, but I notice most everything is ran thru the joists on yours, which is nice. Did you put a backer or barrier board down under the tile? Or, is it direct to the cement? That looks like close to 2000 sq ft? Have you ever seen superior poored walls? They run tubes for the electric etc and have a wood boards implanted in the cement every 3ft or so, all you have to do is nail your drywall to it.

I didn't notice on our spec sheet until the deadline was past to change for an extra block, I wish I would have now.

The tile is just laid on the cement, there were a few high spots that we had to grind down.

Ya, good guess, it just under 2000 sq ft for the entire basement, the part that is finished off is close to 1200 sq ft, the workout room is about 500 sq ft and the rest is storage area. That's the next project; the workout room. I've bought all the material, but wanted to get the one half done first before the next gets started.

Its always nice to see that the "handy-man" gene hasn't been lost. I hate how everyone pays to get shit done... especially on thier cars. With the exception of tuning, you should do everything yourself, and you'll have a better understanding of your car... plus if shit breaks, you know exactly how to fix it ;)

That's awesome man. I'm doing one room now, I'll post pic's when I get done. I've got a dominion, they use one extra block and use trusses instead of joist, but I notice most everything is ran thru the joists on yours, which is nice. Did you put a backer or barrier board down under the tile? Or, is it direct to the cement? That looks like close to 2000 sq ft? Have you ever seen superior poored walls? They run tubes for the electric etc and have a wood boards implanted in the cement every 3ft or so, all you have to do is nail your drywall to it.

not much was run through the joists... we used 2x2's and mounted them on the ceiling to build framework so that the hoses and wires could feed through there and make everything look flush.

Its always nice to see that the "handy-man" gene hasn't been lost. I hate how everyone pays to get shit done... especially on thier cars. With the exception of tuning, you should do everything yourself, and you'll have a better understanding of your car... plus if shit breaks, you know exactly how to fix it ;)

So, who's doing your bodywork?

not much was run through the joists... we used 2x2's and mounted them on the ceiling to build framework so that the hoses and wires could feed through there and make everything look flush.

Only for the TV room since the dumbasses ran the AC hoses wrong.

So, who's doing your bodywork?

The body shop... but thats for 2 reasons....

A: I dont know how to mix paint (22 colors in that Silver)

B: Its cheaper for me to pay the deductable + retal, than to buy just the door SKIN alone.

:asshole: