Sickest C3 Vette EVER!

SPLN SUX

And the fact is your Formula is the fucking sweetest looking ride. So you can have an opinion and others can't. :rolleyes:

Typical bullshit.... :bs:

Oh and I didn't TRY to say it was ulgly. I DID say it was ulgly........and it IS ulgly.

C3s are the ugliest vette ever made.......

True Story.....

When did I ever say my Formula was the sweetest looking ride?? Wait, I didn't. Never said that about the Moostang either.

But you calling a heavily modded classic like that an ugly car, all the while driving a factory riced out car, is pretty pathetic. But those are pretty pink stickers on the front. :)

And Dr., I never thought you were dogging the car. I agree the video was lame, but the car sure as hell isn't.

When did I ever say my Formula was the sweetest looking ride?? Wait, I didn't. Never said that about the Moostang either.

My point exactly. Neither did I, MORON. So why does my opinion on that car have anything to do with MY FUCKING CAR. And you have posted shit about my car twice.

Go play in the street......

P.S. Again, that C3 is ugly.

Guest Removed
I posted this on a Nissan forum and everybody called it gay.. what the fuck? Since when are 20 year old four cylinder japanese cars cooler than a 1200hp corvette? I don't get it.

There is nothing cool about a 1200 horse vette that does hot laps in some guys driveway and then goes back in the garage! Don't get me wrong but it cool and all, but would be way cooler if it was drove like it was built for!

What's up with that lame ass clip?

"Hey, guys, wanna see what 1200hp looks like? Well, look here - here's me starting it up, and then here's me backing up a little and then pulling forward and adjusting the rearview, and then here's me cruising on the driveway, and then here's me peeling out - BUT JUST A LITLLE BIT BECAUSE IT'S CRAZY FAST - and then here's me pulling into the garage."

No offense to you, Nick.

Beat me too it. Nice car, but...

That jaunt up the driveway is all the action that bilng machine will ever see.

I love show cars as much as I love bukakki.

My point exactly. Neither did I, MORON. So why does my opinion on that car have anything to do with MY FUCKING CAR. And you have posted shit about my car twice.

Go play in the street......

P.S. Again, that C3 is ugly.

I wasn't dissing an awesome machine like that C3 either, douche bag. I'm also not the one trashing this car all the while sporting some significant factory rice. I never stated that you thought your car was sweet looking, but simply pointed out that you shouldn't talk about a car like that while sporting what you do.

I wasn't dissing an awesome machine like that C3 either, douche bag. I'm also not the one trashing this car all the while sporting some significant factory rice. I never stated that you thought your car was sweet looking, but simply pointed out that you shouldn't talk about a car like that while sporting what you do.

I can't believe this is STILL over your head... :nono:

psst, here is a hint......I didn't buy my car for the looks..........

Maybe you shouldn't talk about how sweet the car is since you drive a Redneck, white trash mobile that isn't as nice(according to you)..........

Remember this is your fucked up logic and stereotyping not mine, dipshit.

Opinion, look it up in the fucking dictionary.

Where are you not in this thread as the "Opinion Police" when people are saying that a Ferrari is a POS. None of them drive as "nice" a car as a Ferrari.......

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20597

Funny, I didn't see you post in that thread....

Go infect someone else with your stupid logic.....

5 star crash rating(I have experienced this), AWD, Huge Brakes no fade, a bit more HP and Tq than the avg bear, Adjustable diffs, 4 doors for family and friends, nice size trunk, proven reliability, auto climate control, nice seats, well placed gauges and controls,Adjustable HID lights, easy and fun to drive, almost zero body roll, Cars exaust note sounds great, large after market support if I choose to go that route, oh and in 5 years when I sell it for something slightly better I will not have to sell it for $10 unlike some cars.......

Yeah, I don't worry about any weather condition when I drive anymore, my ability and that car complement each other. I made a great purchase and got exactly what I wanted for a 30G car.

Me on America's largest Road Track. Btw, with My Father in law in the front seat next to me and his son in the back. Fun. Nothing you can say can change that.

http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/0256a800.jpg

That's going into turn 14 going into the front uphill straight.

What's up with that lame ass clip?

"Hey, guys, wanna see what 1200hp looks like? Well, look here - here's me starting it up, and then here's me backing up a little and then pulling forward and adjusting the rearview, and then here's me cruising on the driveway, and then here's me peeling out - BUT JUST A LITLLE BIT BECAUSE IT'S CRAZY FAST - and then here's me pulling into the garage."

No offense to you, Nick.

Well doc I think we need to see some video next year of a C5 Vette Doing some Burnout that Wicked Along with a power slide then a dyno to top it off :) then over top of the dyno we emboss you old numbers + the pic with the hole in the piston

Well doc I think we need to see some video next year of a C5 Vette Doing some Burnout that Wicked Along with a power slide then a dyno to top it off :) then over top of the dyno we emboss you old numbers + the pic with the hole in the piston

I like how you think...

5 star crash rating(I have experienced this), AWD, Huge Brakes no fade, a bit more HP and Tq than the avg bear, Adjustable diffs, 4 doors for family and friends, nice size trunk, proven reliability, auto climate control, nice seats, well placed gauges and controls,Adjustable HID lights, easy and fun to drive, almost zero body roll, Cars exaust note sounds great, large after market support if I choose to go that route, oh and in 5 years when I sell it for something slightly better I will not have to sell it for $10 unlike some cars.......

Yeah, I don't worry about any weather condition when I drive anymore, my ability and that car complement each other. I made a great purchase and got exactly what I wanted for a 30G car.

Stop... you're making me want an STi ;)

Looks like Rice to me, but it probably hauls ass.

I for one would NOT own a car that ugly even if it had 32947293432hp. Then again I also would never own a forumla, and I have fronts, so what do I know?!

However, I would trade my car for the guy above me with the M3...What the sex?!