Single turbo 3000gt f/s

singleturbo3kgt

Im selling my single turbo 3000gt 5pd. I took the base model DOHC motor and put a turbo conversion on it. Car runs good but needs a good tune. Paints (black) good and tires are alrite, its got 17' wheels with eagle F1's in the front. Im tired of this Import stuff and am looking for a mustang, ill trade or sell for 6k. ( FRONT WHEEL DRIVE)

aww kyle your makin a mistake.

People this is a sharp car. As far as I a remember back in the mid fall there wasnt any body damage. The motor ran strong and the turbo kit was installed by AutoErotica or wtf it is called. It has a T3/T4 hybrid turbo on it if im not mistaken. There are acouple other modds that have been done to the car. Personally I think that 6k is alittle to cheap for a single turbo. I am going to post this on 3si right now. So if you are seriously interested in this car you better hop on it cause it will be gone very soon.

aww kyle your makin a mistake.

People this is a sharp car. As far as I a remember back in the mid fall there wasnt any body damage. The motor ran strong and the turbo kit was installed by AutoErotica or wtf it is called. It has a T3/T4 hybrid turbo on it if im not mistaken. There are acouple other modds that have been done to the car. Personally I think that 6k is alittle to cheap for a single turbo. I am going to post this on 3si right now. So if you are seriously interested in this car you better hop on it cause it will be gone very soon.

Man now you make not want to sell it..lol! aww man if i do sell her, i am going miss it..thanks for the comment!