Who am I?

Guest Evl Mdgt

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Vinny. Him and his son Andy run Pat (the dad's) shop. It's in that silver building right in front of my dad's auto shop that's behind it. He rents that building from my dad, well until his new place is finished being built. Pat's been there for I think going on 3 years now. He use to be in that small building to the right of it before that.

You keep mentioning people that are not you and you talk about nut swinging. WOW. you suck at this. Still waiting on someone to substainiate your 8 second claims of cars YOU have built.

Waiting.

You were basically saying I was a fake when it came to this. Well I'm putting names that I see on an almost daily basis, that are well known names in the drag racing community. No swinging here. Only 1 car is in the 8's, hopefully this dragster will turn out the same. Yeah I did all the work minus chassis and tin, nothing but the truth there. Like I said before, I really don't 'know' anyone here. A few have seen me and talked to me and the like, but no one here really goes out to the track on Sat. and Sun.. Not my fault.

I said I didn't do that work from the beginning. I know my abilities, and if you want things to work/look right you better know what your doing.

BTW Crystal, what exactly do you have that even makes you worthy of posting such a dumb thread?

Guest Evl Mdgt
I said I didn't do that work from the beginning. I know my abilities, and if you want things to work/look right you better know what your doing.

BTW Crystal, what exactly do you have that even makes you worthy of posting such a dumb thread?

Like I said before... It was a fucking joke!

Get over it... let it go... move on with your life. THE END.

You were basically saying I was a fake when it came to this. Well I'm putting names that I see on an almost daily basis, that are well known names in the drag racing community. No swinging here. Only 1 car is in the 8's, hopefully this dragster will turn out the same. Yeah I did all the work minus chassis and tin, nothing but the truth there. Like I said before, I really don't 'know' anyone here. A few have seen me and talked to me and the like, but no one here really goes out to the track on Sat. and Sun.. Not my fault.

Shief you have nothing to live for.

HINT HINT

http://www.40roll.com/images/slitwrist.jpg

Hi, this is David Hasselhoff! I'm a good looking guy. But that's not the point of this post. No, I wanted to rant a bit about recently getting a ticket for no front plates on KITT. I was really mad at that cop. Next time when they try to pull me over, I think I'll hit the turbo boost and jump off the road and into a secret hideaway, which, coincidentally, is always a barn. Anyway, Dr. Z06 wants back on his computer, so I have to go now.