Finally listed the second Wal-Mart labtop

SpaceGhost

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6832277340&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Most have gone for around $600.

We got a question from a person asking us to sell it to him by way of bid pay, for $1000. But we would have to ship it to AFRICA! We said no.......

Not so fast, the person who did the buy it now sent me this e-mail:

Hello,

Compliment of the season to you.I am Gloria John from Colorado , US, but Presently i am leading a conventional church program in London. I saw your item below and i will like to buy it for my daughter that will be starting a Computer science course in University of Nigeria Next week.Do not worry about the shipping,i have an account with fedex and i will be sending you my fedex account number for the shipping or shedule fedex pick up at your shipping address. i will be sending you payment via PayPal,so make sure you get the package ready for tomorrow shipment ok?And kindly send me your paypal address ,so i can make the payment right away.

Regards

Gloria John

THis person has not paid and clearly did not follow the auction, funny how this person also wants this thing to go to africa........

This ebay account was just created today. I sent the e-mail to ebay security center. Does anybody else know what I can do to get the item back up legaly with out getting negative feedback? This is bullshit how someone can tie up my auction. I should not have put the BIN option in there......

I relisted it, the person as of this morning has not paid, emailed me again for my "paypal" address, which they have in the invoice I sent them. The person replied from that e-mail invoice with the above statement. SO they got it. They told me again to get the package ready for shipment today, but have not paid yet. This is a complete scam and I reported it to the security center. They better not leave negative feed back. I did nothing wrong, in the auction it stated US only by way of UPS.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6832394255&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1