possibly parting 03 cobra

kennycoulter

i have a good feeling my insurance isnt going to cover my cobra. im kinda just doing a feeler right now. i still owe a million dollars on the car, and my payments are 471.70 a month. as far as i can tell, the wheels and suspension are fine. both rear quarters and doors are fine. trunk did not get damaged. deep abrasion on rear bumper, and light abrasion on passenger tail light. front end is screwed along with disentegrated fascia, hood, both fenders and windshield. oil and coolant leaked out since the coolers are in the front. i have one good foglight left, the s/c belt got shredded, but still had 4 ribs intact. i have a steeda 2.81 pulley with steeda 100 mm idler, flowmaster catbacks, and sct tuner by wrtd. passenger tailpipe is pinched on tip, and bent a little. interior perfect except airbags went off. i need to get as much money out of it as possible to help pay car off. IF the car doesnt get covered by insurance, i will have to wait about a month to begin parting it out. insurance not covering the car is the most likely scenario. my email is drywallkilla@columbus.rr.com i will try to get back to everyone as soon as i know if the insurance will cover my car, or if im forced to part the car out.

I'm sorry, but I missed what happend? Everyone alright? Why wouldn't your insurance cover the car? Its an 03 Cobra that you apparently have a loan on, why wouldn't you have full coverage on it?

Good luck man.

i had comp only to cover the car, im supposed to call if i want to take it out. the office was already closed when i got off of work. i wanted to take my girlfriend out in it, because my other car doesnt deforst very well, and the cobra is more comfortable. so i didnt call to let them know i was goign to drive it, and ive heard tons of stories of people basically getting ripped off from insurance agencies. i didnt hit any cars, after i was parked, i DID see another car slide in the same spot about a half mile or so from where i ended up. i still have to wait and see if the insurance will cover it before i part it. more than likely they wont, and im getting so much response for the same items, i will have to take the best offers. i need to pay the car off so i can stay in school and pay bills, but i know i will not get the entire amount of what i owe.

okay, everyone that is interested in parts, please be patient with me, my fucking entire world is completely fucked. liek i said in my first post, i owe a fucking ton of money on this car still. im not lookign to selll parts at a discount....and i need the money to pay the fucking pile of garbage off since its useless to me now. i already know that i will still owe about 8 grand afetr parting the god damn car out. insurance isnt covering it, and i feel like im being scammed. a fucking day difference is all it took for the car to not be covered by insurance. like ive already told others, i will take best offers. i have the car posted on a couple sites and most peopel are interested in the same things. i will have to rent another god damn garage so i can keep the shit in, and pay out even more money that i dont fuckign have. to all those that were wantign to buy the car whole, $20,000. im not taking any best offers on it, i will still be eating fucking 8 grand. i will p.m. this message to all those that p.m.ed me. dont take it the worng way. if i would have died in the wreck, my problems would have been over.

• 2 weeks later...