Roomba?

RedRocket1647545505

We had one on demo at circuit, and it's amazing how much shit it sucks up. They are pretty cool little gadgets. They have a couple of differnt versions, there is even one that goes automatically back to its recharging station! And they work on hard wood, and carpet.

Ive seen them in action. They just dont have the suction power of a real vacuum plus the variable pattern doesnt leave the fresh vacuum lines which would drive me crazy.

AND

I have a firm belief that buying your mom a utilitarian domestic product is just about as insensitive as it gets. She would rather you make her a card out of construction paper than open a box containing something to help her clean more efficiently.

Ive seen them in action. They just dont have the suction power of a real vacuum plus the variable pattern doesnt leave the fresh vacuum lines

this is true, but my mom has one and she loved it, and it did work hasnt broken yet. Just plan on using a regular upright about once a week. It is deff just to tidy up not deep clean

If your mom needs one, buy it on a random day. Buy her a real christmas present, walk thru the mall and buy her the first thing that makes you think of her. If that is an appliance, you need to take her to dinner or something.

Guest Evl Mdgt

I want one of those things... mostly because I dont have the time to vacuum regularly with the baby and all.

I wouldnt mind getting one for xmas mostly because I could really use one of those lol