Pick up lines

Hcstreetriding

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use them as jokes among friends, when your at frat parties with over 200 females that you dont know..... its a good time, you should see some of the reactions that we get, its very entertaining.

Another one i forgot about, its not realy a line it was just funny,

as we were walking down high street, one of my friends would go up to random girls and tell them to chase him and start jogging away(i think this is from a movie too) after several failures he kept saying but not running away and one girl said "well arnt you going to run" so he took off and she actually chased him for about a block haha it was great, ended up partying with her whole group of friends that night.

I use them as jokes among friends, when your at frat parties with over 200 females that you dont know..... its a good time, you should see some of the reactions that we get, its very entertaining.

Another one i forgot about, its not realy a line it was just funny,

as we were walking down high street, one of my friends would go up to random girls and tell them to chase him and start jogging away(i think this is from a movie too) after several failures he kept saying but not running away and one girl said "well arnt you going to run" so he took off and she actually chased him for about a block haha it was great, ended up partying with her whole group of friends that night.

Wow.

You guys are so sweet i cant wait to party with you fellas!

:supergay:

I never needed lines. All I needed was my charm to get them smiling. Lines need not apply.
Nicks right, ever girl I ever had sex with I just walked up and talked normal to them, or they walked up to me, some I didn't even compliment them. You have to put off the vib that you could care less if you hook up, they go for that stuff, weird but seriously.

You know what, when are we all getting together for a biker party, and who's house are we gonna have it at? I got a nice tire to melt someones carpet with, lol, j.k... except about the party, that I am serious about

You know what, when are we all getting together for a biker party, and who's house are we gonna have it at? I got a nice tire to melt someones carpet with, lol, j.k... except about the party, that I am serious about

You missed a huge one in June up in Cbus. They throw one annually here.

Nicks right, ever girl I ever had sex with I just walked up and talked normal to them, or they walked up to me, some I didn't even compliment them. You have to put off the vib that you could care less if you hook up, they go for that stuff, weird but seriously.

WOW! You should stop giving guys advice, you're spreading the I-think-I'm-the-shit disease. Geeze, if you're gonna hook up with a girl you should at least feed her a compliment. Haha.

But seriously, pick up lines should only be used by funny guys, so that they can cover with a "just kidding, that was really bad wasn't it".

haha any guy who uses a pick up line in a serious attempt to get a girl is... well i feel sorry for them, if your just fuckin around its a different story.

No compliments eh? is that the trick? lol the care less vibe does not work for me(im an ugly kid), but i have seen it work for many others, bastards

WOW! You should stop giving guys advice, you're spreading the I-think-I'm-the-shit disease. Geeze, if you're gonna hook up with a girl you should at least feed her a compliment. Haha.

But seriously, pick up lines should only be used by funny guys, so that they can cover with a "just kidding, that was really bad wasn't it".

Play nice. :nono:

Were your parents retarded? Cause you're special.

You're pretty cute for a fat chick.

Me:Would you fuck me for a million dollars?

Her:Umm yea

Me:How about 10?

Her:What the fuck do you think I am?

Me:We've already established that, now we're just haggling over the price.

When I was a senior in highschool I bet my friend Molly that she couldn't make my dad's face turn red and make him speechless! Well she proved me wrong!

My friend Molly: Hey that shirt is very becoming on you, but if I was on you I'd be coming too!

My Dad, My Mom, her parents and me: Speechless!

When I was a senior in highschool I bet my friend Molly that she couldn't make my dad's face turn red and make him speechless! Well she proved me wrong!

My friend Molly: Hey that shirt is very becoming on you, but if I was on you I'd be coming too!

My Dad, My Mom, her parents and me: Speechless!

Nice! I wish I could have been there for that