WTB: Xbox Halo 1/2

byhi

Hey guys just like the title says im lookin to get a hold of an Xbox and im looking for halo and halo 2 for it. My gf's brother has decided all of the sudden that he really wants one for christmas, so im tryin to be the cool guy and get one for him. Im sure some of you have gotten Xbox 360 and have no use for a regular since the old games work on Xbox 360. So please help a guy out so it'll score points with the gf's family. Thanks

Im sure some of you have gotten Xbox 360 and have no use for a regular since the old games work on Xbox 360s

I thought only some of the more popular games worked like halo 2 and project gothem. Doesnt the 360 have a different engine or w/e its called and you have to download something to play xbox games?

hey sorry abotu the sig man. I dont mean to get anyone in trouble. I'm actually working on a new one now. It's going to be more work safe.

Also i've decided not to bother with halo 1 for him. Im just going to get halo 2 because i never play the first one and i get to decide what i'm buying him. But thanks for the help so far. I'm going to jump on halo 2 for 10 bucks though.