Coltboostin?

Guest Removed

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
Fuck you all, I bet you your both slow pussy that can't. Race one sprays his big block and swears it only runs 13s and the others just a pussy......

Ill have grandma kick your ass! STFU :eek:

Ill see you saturday night, bitch! :p

Guest 83 SB regel
grandma can kick my ass all she want's you will still get your ass handed to you by "cough cough WAYNE cough" (It's super charged I don't want to race it ) said the pussy with his mustang.......

Guest Removed
grandma can kick my ass all she want's you will still get your ass handed to you by "cough cough WAYNE cough" (It's super charged I don't want to race it ) said the pussy with his mustang.......

cough bullshit cough

wayne will never have it running right, untill i get over there! :p

and im not worried about a sbc with a blower, even with 14" of tire on each side , hes just going to sit there and spin with those sportsmans! :burn:

untill i setup the suspension ;)

Guest Removed
Fuck you all, I bet you your both slow pussy that can't. Race one sprays his big block and swears it only runs 13s and the others just a pussy......

and you seen it go what, more like high 14's

Guest Removed

the only car on that block that stands a chance at mine is brians S-10

But i can't drive them both! ;) I don't think he'll spray it, if he does .....he'll get scared

that bitch is crazy fast! :D

Guest JsANeon
well i am sorry colt for not getting aborted right but at least i don't sport a colt

adam...shut up! you dont even know any of these ppl in person....colts car is fast as hell (10.7) for a street car and alot faster from a roll! dont hate unless you know more about the situation, you are one of my best friends but like stated dont start shit when you have no clue whats going on!

And no im not a coltboostin nutswinger, i have just seen his car run a few times!