INSIDE of windows fogging/frosty after sitting over night?

Bam

Yeah, the INSIDE of the car windows are like frosty/foggy in the morning when I go to start my car. It's almost like I could use the Ice scraper to clean the inside of the windows, what can I do to fix this?

THanks

Heater core leaking is a comon cause.

Also, if the drain for the condensation from the ac condenser coil is plugged, the water laying in it can cause it.

Another one ( I dont think it applies to grand prix, just the older ones where part of the hvac system is under the hood) is the seal around the top of the hvac can leak and let water in.

Heater core leaking is a comon cause.

Also, if the drain for the condensation from the ac condenser oil is plugged, the water laying in it can cause it.

Another one ( I dont think it applies to grand prix, just the older ones where part of the hvac system is under the hood) is the seal around the top of the hvac cn leak and let water in.

I REALLY THINK your overexamining the situation. And not to mention this is in my wife's 2004 Matrix. I just think we have a leak somewhere, (door frame or window) like Ricochet said and its letting air in. This is not happening while the car is running or has been run recently, its like after it sat overnight so I don't see how it would realte to the heater core at all.

Matt

Close the fresh air vents then!!!!

Weird, I called my dealer today to schedule for another reason and mentioned this. He said to OPEN the fresh air vents because if you leave it on RECIRCulate then all the moisture inside the car is trapped inside and thats how the condesation forms on the inside of the windows.

Oh and it was just the front windshield and a little on the hatch glass. Any other advice? We've got 35,589 miles on the car so I'd like to get whatever it is fixed ASAP, lol.