Miami info?

Kevin R.

Me and some friends are thinking of taking a senior trip to Miami...wondering if anyone has been there..

What is the best beach to get a hotel by? We want to be close to the nightlife but still close to a beach.

Kind of confusing just looking if you've never been there. Figured someone could chime in..:)

i hope you speak spanish fluently

of course south beach is the place to be in miami, lots of hotties...but the prices for hotels anywhere near south beach are RETARDED!

i must admit i had quite a bit of fun when i was there 2 years ago...another word of warning though...the streets are setup very weird, from the light and nameplate locations to the way the streets run, and the fact that there are like 18 different MAJOR streets with the SAME NAMES just different suffixs'

ha, awesome. We thought about Cancun, but definately too expensive, especially since we would have to fly there. Just no in the budget.

So South Beach it is. :D

have fun u wont regret your decision.....go to the tiki bar when ur down there its a great spot :)

I usually stay about 10 minutes north of South beach in North miami beach, 4 star hotels are around 100 bucks if you shop around. its a nice drive from north miami down to south beach on A1A. I stay in the Newport Beach Resort, they always treat me well when I go there.

Awesome, because I was actually looking at that hotel on Orbitz.

So North beach is only about 10 min. from South Beach..driving?

I was curious as to what the distance was.

Ya, we are driving. We'll probably leave around 7 the night before, drive all night, and get there around noon or so the next day. Won't be too bad. Everyone will probably sleep so we can tolerate eachother. :D

man, if you guys are driving it is gonna take you forever....and a day!

so be sure you have a comfortable ride and people you can tolerate

but most importantly.... party up!

Naw, we made it from Key West to north end of Columbus in less than 22 hours, while towing a 30' boat.

The bridge from KW to mainland is 2 hours of 45 mph driving if I remember right.