To all non LSX motor car owners

Sam1647545489

Concrete work sucks during the winter. About all you can do is footers, anything else usually looks like shit from the cold. That is why I dont work much during the winter, I am very particular about my concrete finishes having to look a certain way. Some of this shit goin up in these home developments, I wouldnt put my name on it if you paid me too. Total shit concrete work..

Concrete work sucks during the winter. About all you can do is footers, anything else usually looks like shit from the cold. That is why I dont work much during the winter, I am very particular about my concrete finishes having to look a certain way. Some of this shit goin up in these home developments, I wouldnt put my name on it if you paid me too. Total shit concrete work..

I agree whole heartedly, thats what were doing today is footers. We had to pour a slab last week when it was like -100 or some crazy shit, I had to take over a waiver saying that it wasnt our fault when it looks like crap or isnt 4000psi

I agree whole heartedly, thats what were doing today is footers. We had to pour a slab last week when it was like -100 or some crazy shit, I had to take over a waiver saying that it wasnt our fault when it looks like crap or isnt 4000psi

Insulated blankets are a pain in the ass. We will do some flat work if the owner definetly wants it done asap, but like you guys, they gotta sign a waiver, but still they call and complain when it cracks or doesnt cure out completely and stay a darker grey color instead of whitening out...