Gixxer last chance..

Amy

Well I am selling the 03 Gixxer I have.. going to upgrade to something bigger or something (not like I need too) but anyways.. If anyone can come up with more than 3k over night they can have it otherwise.. its gone. lol

Leaving soon and was told to kinda clear out the garage.. plus it was better than getting rid of it to the dealership when I bought the 03 GT. Anyhoo...

I went riding today.. was pretty nice out! Gonna miss it! Oh well .. Ill get another one when Im home on leave or something.

:-(

well guy came and got it this morning. :-( didnt hear from anyone in time.. my fault I should have posted this earlier. Just didnt think I would have any luck since I havent before.. lol

Opps.

Well hope to get something new next year and be back out riding. MERRY XMAS GUYS! Enjoy the nice weather were having right now!

well guy came and got it this morning. :-( didnt hear from anyone in time.. my fault I should have posted this earlier. Just didnt think I would have any luck since I havent before.. lol

Opps.

Well hope to get something new next year and be back out riding. MERRY XMAS GUYS! Enjoy the nice weather were having right now!

sure will. its 73 right now here. florida that is