I think I'll start x-mas shopping tonight...

nurkvinny

I think im going to get all the nephews a case of bawls for christmas. Thier parents should love me for that.

The line at the deli at the andersons was 35-40 mins long when I went there at 2pm. What kind of fucking ignorance make a person wait in line for that long for 1/2 lb of roast beef and some sliced cheese?

yea, my mom went to Honeybaked Ham last nite, when she first went by the line was out the door and down the block. She went back a couple hours later and waited in line for 30 min. i'm goin today to get my shopping done

Guest Evl Mdgt

I got mine done in 1 hr and 15 mins. The reason it took so long was because I got my mom something from that "Things Remembered" store and they said it would take about an hour to have it engraved. The great thing is... I got my other shopping done while they did it.

Meijers on Hilliard-Rome SUCKS. I went late last night because I had to get my kid some formula and it took me over an hour because of all the idiots in the store. It was like rush hour traffic decided to take itself into meijers. This one couple had all 2164613165 kids with them in the store and they decided to make a barrier wall across the main isle so no one could pass them and stopped and glanced at EVERYTHING and then proceed to walk so slow. The check out lanes were even worse... thank goodness for the U-scan lines and having 12 items or less.