Anyone else see "The Dark Knight"

exSRAaron

Now, Yota... w/o using stick figures and really big letters in pretty colors, I think your answer was right here.

:p:D

:lol: I was holding back but since you opened the door....

Yota :slap: More reading, less:sexytime:

Now, Yota... w/o using stick figures and really big letters in pretty colors, I think your answer was right here.

:p:D

:lol: I was holding back but since you opened the door....

Yota :slap: More reading, less:sexytime:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's about two movies in one!! :D

wow i saw it last night and it was excellent. no wonder he went crazy after playin thar role. it was way to convincing.

FYI...he was taking multiple benzodiazepines and SSRI's. Those drugs are used to treat depression and anxiety.

Depression and anxiety do not = psychosis. He was not crazy just hurting.

I figured it wouldn't be that bad...but it was a terrible movie. thankfully all the music from ABBA kept me awake :rolleyes: I tried to convince her to give me a handjob or something to make the movie better, but that received 2 thumbs down

:lol: :lol: :lol: that was funny on so many different levels....

FYI...he was taking multiple benzodiazepines and SSRI's. Those drugs are used to treat depression and anxiety.

Depression and anxiety do not = psychosis. He was not crazy just hurting.

Haha I bet playing that roll in Brokeback Mountain made him extremely depressed with horrible anxiety...I'd venture to say that any straight man would agree that after playing the (Cowboy 1---> :sexytime: <----Cowboy 2) roll would drive them straight into the ground. I'm surprised Heath lasted as long as he did...