OMG!! A guy with a colt!

Buckeye1647545503

Scott, are you the slightest bit jealous here??

What do you have that goe's 12's let alone 10's ?

Better yet, give me a list of all the project cars that you have actually completed, and run under their own power. After being complete mind you, I know you have bought several things that were running when they went into the garage, got took apart to be built, so it applies to something that you actually built.

Better yet, give me a list of all the project cars that you have actually completed, and run under their own power. After being complete mind you, I know you have bought several things that were running when they went into the garage, got took apart to be built, so it applies to something that you actually built.

:eek:

First off Keith that is not my point and 2nd spring time anything you got I will run.

This would be a foot race right?

And you didn't answer the question.

Mind you, the Camaro is on the second engine, been caged, rear end gears changed, rewired, rewired again (it worked the first time, I just didn't like the way it was, and no it didn't burn up either)

It continues to be a work in progress, the latest mods were new heads, that I reworked before setting them on, and I think I been through 4 intake changes.

And there are other things going on with it, it continues to evolve and get quicker and faster.

And there is some sort of a trailer queen sitting out here as well, but that's all you or anyone needs to know.

BTW, what is the point? I haven't seen Coltboostin start a thread, or any of his nutswingers for that matter about how bad his car is.

It does however seem that every thread is getting raided by this very bullshit. I don't know, but it would seem to me that unless people get teh hell off the computer, and start working on their cars, yall gonna be running the same stuff that you were in the fall. But that is just my observation.

It does however seem that every thread is getting raided by this very bullshit. I don't know, but it would seem to me that unless people get teh hell off the computer, and start working on their cars, yall gonna be running the same stuff that you were in the fall. But that is just my observation.

So moving, I had to act!

http://thelotspot.com/images/jp/doyourownwork.JPG

Cant see the tranny and head in pieces waiting to be modded.

So moving, I had to act!

http://thelotspot.com/images/jp/doyourownwork.JPG

Cant see the tranny and head in pieces waiting to be modded.

Shit man, I KNOW your're buildin. You got nothing to prove to me. I figure the only chance that most of em have is that you not build so they can catch up, but that ain't about to happen. Let em keep guessin, sand bag em all, beat em by a fender, then when two of the actual fast cars run, play "camera man' and put bus lengths on em.

Great...You crawled out of your hole... And Desperado just out of curiosity what kinda times do you expect to see this camero running? I just want to know how many cars to spot you come nice weather.

Great...You crawled out of your hole... And Desperado just out of curiosity what kinda times do you expect to see this camero running? I just want to know how many cars to spot you come nice weather.

I am not a liberity to devulge that information, more over, I have not ask for, expected, nor will accept any sort of "lengths, headstarts, spots" or other "consessions" on your part.

It will be heads up, from a dig, I will give you the go. When I see the nose of your car raise I will release the transbrake, what ever happens after that happens. There will be no looking under the hood, discussions of what mods are done or any of that. And yes, I plan to sandbag you, so you will NOT know what the car will do, other pull harder and go quicker than yours, expect to only be beaten by a fender, maybe less.

I have work to do, so quit with this petty bench racing bullshit. I will however go the 1/8 with you, I ask a length in consession, I will be on a gocart mind you, so I don't feel it's too much to ask.

Shit man, I KNOW your're buildin. You got nothing to prove to me. I figure the only chance that most of em have is that you not build so they can catch up, but that ain't about to happen. Let em keep guessin, sand bag em all, beat em by a fender, then when two of the actual fast cars run, play "camera man' and put bus lengths on em.

Its OK.

They will catch up when they get a bump in their credit limit. :)

It will be heads up, from a dig, I will give you the go. When I see the nose of your car raise I will release the transbrake, what ever happens after that happens. There will be no looking under the hood, discussions of what mods are done or any of that. And yes, I plan to sandbag you, so you will NOT know what the car will do, other pull harder and go quicker than yours, expect to only be beaten by a fender, maybe less.

jesus does this remind me of that lame ass PINKS show on the speed channel.