socket 939 mobo 64bit processor and 6800gt UNBELIEVABLE DEAL!!!!

nadabomber

Well since my frist one sold so well thought i would give an after christmas deal that cant be beaten!!.. all used for less then 2 weeks to test.. Gigabyte K8 Triton series nobo model # GA-K8U-939, AMD 64 3200 HAMMER, xfx 6800 gt apg video card All for............415!!!!!!! Holly shit its a crazy deal for a gamer, like in the last one, im up north east ohio now, would prefer buyer to meet most of the way or i can ship, but i prefer paypal as payment, will throw in a stick of corsair 256 value ram if it sells withing the first 5 hours, not that great but its' all i have left lol, thanks for looking...

hey dark couldn't u pm him please try to keep this post somewhat clean lol j/k , i'm an ass my bad.... also alls i have left is the videocard and mob, and the ram if u want all for 200, we all know the video card alone is worth more, so its pretty tight deal, anyways let me know thnx

hey dark couldn't u pm him please try to keep this post somewhay clean, also alls i have left is the videocard and mob, and the ram if u want all for 200, we all know the video card alone is worth more, so its pretty tight deal, anyways let me know thnx

WOW

Talk about newbie mistake.....