screen printing???

Casper

• 2 weeks later...

I was waiting till I got permission but here is the information I have:

Joe Gianetto

ExhibitSource

951-2900 ext. 22

Give him a call, I play soccer with him and his place did the shirts for our league and they have held up very well.

If you are looking to get more than just a couple shirts, we may be able to do them for you to. I work for Kingston, which does corporate apparel and such. We can do just about anything here. I know Columbus DSM got there shirts from us this summer I think. If you are interested, call 777-4080 and ask for Nicole Philip. She should be able to hook you up.

If you are looking to get more than just a couple shirts, we may be able to do them for you to. I work for Kingston, which does corporate apparel and such. We can do just about anything here. I know Columbus DSM got there shirts from us this summer I think. If you are interested, call 777-4080 and ask for Nicole Philip. She should be able to hook you up.

we will be doing small orders at a time. i'll give her a ring though and see what she says.

on a side note, is she cute? sorry, but i have to ask.

we will be doing small orders at a time. i'll give her a ring though and see what she says.

on a side note, is she cute? sorry, but i have to ask.

With doing screen printing, we can normally do small orders. I gave her the heads up that someone may be calling. And yes, Nicole is cute, but she is going to be getting married soon.