Hold 'Em Tourny

nurkvinny

Details added 01/13/06 -

Just go here to view all the details -

http://home.columbus.rr.com/nurkvinny/

Document for download at the bottom of the above link.

Thanks!

I'll personally buy a beer for everyone that goes. <=== And/or give you one out of a cooler. :)

Note - If anyone wants to be a dealer for the morning session, you can play the evening session for $25 and vice-versa.

----------------------------------------

I am helping organize a charity Texas Hold 'Em tournament scheduled for the first weekend in February. Buy-in is $50. Limit games. Timed blinds - 20 minutes. Side cash games. In Newark.

Please reply here if you and/or your friends may be interested, and a rough head count. Also, may be looking for workers (dealers, floor workers, etc).

Vince

Interested pending more details.

Much more to come once initial interest is guaged. This is being put on by The Woodlands, which is a non-profit mental health counseling company.

Does the volunteers need to have any experience?

Some will; some won't. Meaning, the Floor managers will need to know the game very well, but the sign-in folks, concession stand crew, etc do not need poker experience.

The company -

http://www.thewoodland.org/home.htm

-Vince

i'm interested. let us know what the actual details are because they are different that what you are advertising.

The link ( my RR page ) has the up to date details (will have by the end of tonight :) ).

For everyone wanting to deal, play, etc, please PM me or reply here. I have more information for potential dealers, food sales, training, age requirements, etc, but I'm not going to go into that stuff.

• 2 weeks later...