Best way to locate someone from high school?

Razorback

What is the best way to locate someone from high school? I had a friend my senior year that moved away and I believe got married and I always wondered how she was doing but had absolutely no way to contact her. Just wondering if any of you guys knew how to solve that? Thanks.

I still stay in touch with a few from high school that weren't worthless. About your question... It depends on how badly you want to find out. Most of the pay sites that do people locating will give you preliminary results, i.e. married name and location. From there, you can look at an auditor's site to see if they own property, or you could just pay the $ and get all the info they have.

Guest Evl Mdgt
Although most people use it for dating/etc., http://www.myspace.com is where I picked up a lot of my former classmates. Plus its free.

that's how i found a bunch of mine... i found people that i havent talked to since graduation. Its really neat because you can do a search by where they live or what school they went to, etc.