OSU fans, Chris Wells is a STUD

Rotarded1647545491

East West All-American Bowl MVP. 3TDs

Position: Running back

High school: Akron (Ohio) Garfield

Size: 6-foot-1, 228 pounds

College: Committed to Ohio State

High school highlights: Rushed for 2,134 yards and 28 touchdowns as a senior. Finished high school career with more than 5,700 yards

Fox Sports:

Chris Wells was the dominating player all week for the east squad, during Saturday's U.S. Army all-American Bowl it was Wells who continued to show his dominance as he earned the games MVP honors.

Wells scored three touchdowns to lead the East to a 27-16 victory over the West. The 6-foot-2, 230 pound, running back from Akron, Ohio., he ran for more than 60 yards, perhaps the most astonishing play of the day was when Wells peeled back and delivered a devastating block on Anthony Lewis of the West.

Wells is headed to Ohio State University where he is expected to compete with Antonio Pittman for playing time as a true freshman.

We suck to, obviously look at our record. And we have backs that can run when there not wearing air cast.

You guys should recruit more players with intrest in music. That way they can contribute to the awesome OSU rap CD they advertise on t.v. at random times like 4:33 am...I'm sure with one more criminal on your team you guys can almost compete with G-unit.

I mean seriously, OSU = the old cowboys of college football.

We suck to, obviously look at our record. And we have backs that can run when there not wearing air cast.

You guys should recruit more players with intrest in music. That way they can contribute to the awesome OSU rap CD they advertise on t.v. at random times like 4:33 am...I'm sure with one more criminal on your team you guys can almost compete with G-unit.

I mean seriously, OSU = the old cowboys of college football.

go back to smoking weed and drinking cough syrup, if i want to learn about that, i'll come talk to you. If you want to learn football, just ask one of us. Stick to talking trash about things you know about

#1 RB recruit I beleive, top 10 overall. I've seen a few of his games on ONN, its almost not fair for a guy that big to be that fast. Wells is enrolling early so he'll be there for spring practices and will be pushing for carries in the fall.

well actually comitted as a junior, last year. hes badass, but after pittmans performance, hed better be the second coming if he thinks hes just going to walk in a take his job.

rane, shut up. show some fucking class already. you seem to be the only michigan fan dumb enough to try and talk shit right now. you act like yours is the only team that had any injuries this season. hell, even geoff knows his place at this point.

great year, wolverine. way to earn that preseason number 3 ranking. dont you have some other unranked team to lose to in a bowl game?

lloyd carr for president.