WTB: Nice wallet

El Karacho1647545492

I don't know who works where or whatever, but my wallet/moneyclip just basically went to shit so I need a new one. I figured I'd check here to see if anyone has a really nice wallet they wanna sell that they don't use, or knows where I can get one. I've had Boscas, Fossils, basically every non-designer one and they just all fall apart on me, so I'm probably looking for something a bit more expensive and reliable.

ALso, black leather is MUST

I use a Fossil front pocket style w/ money clip. I had one like this for ~5years before the leather finally got so loose stuff would fall out. I've had this one for over a year and it's still perfect. The key is to get the kind w/ the magnetic clip, and not the metal clip. Everyone I know w/ the metal money clip has had them fall apart way too soon. Magnetic clip won't hold a ton of money, but unfortunately is rarely a problem for me :(.. got mine at Macy's, ~20bucks so not a huge investment.. here is a link from Fossil's site.

http://www.fossil.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=9836&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=983&iSubCat=990&iProductID=9836&selectedcolor=1396

Guest Evl Mdgt
I was going to suggest going to Fossil... There is one in the Tuttle Mall and one at Easton right next to EB. They are inexpensive... .ike 20-30 at the most. They have money clips, cc holders, front pocket style, tri-fold, all different kinds. They are really nice, not expensive, and last a long time.

I bought a Perry Ellis black leather one from S&K for like $20 and have had it for quite sometime now, I liked it so much that I bought my dad one too for his birthday...plus the girls that work at the store on Brice Rd. are smoking hott, true story.

i bought one from cabelas a while ago. its a billfold leather wallet, ive had for probably 3 years now and i love it. i had the same one before this one, it got lost/stolen, and i bought the same one. held together nicely for 3 years...leather still good, nothing falls out. it was like 30$