Mr. Tisms

El Karacho1647545492

Mr. T, Vin Diesel and Chuck Norris once took a shit in the same toilet. The result was Rosie O'Donnell.

Mr. T coined the phrase, "I see dead people," after the waiting staff at Denny's forgot his birthday.

The last time Mr.T went hunting he got a 10 point buck, a white rhino and two bald eagles... He is no longer allowed into the zoo.

The last man who made eye contact with Mr. T was Ray Charles.

Mr. T hates playing 'Rock Paper Scissors' because he doesn't believe anything could beat rock. He always chooses rock, and when someone throws paper, he says,"I win." If someone is foolish enough to dispute this, he takes his clenched fist and punches them in the face, then says, "I thought your paper would protect you."

Mr. T puts the laughter in manslaughter

A Vinism:

When Vin Diesel goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.

Vin Diesel once attached roller skates to his knees, then drank a 50 gallon drum of nitromethane fuel and farted out a 50' long jet flame, propelling him down the 1/4 mile drag strip to an astounding ET of 0.0000001 @ 669600000.01 MPH, exceeding the speed of light and creating a rift in space which devoured all life within a 100 mile radius.