Tested before having sex?

Mojoe

I do....usually every three months....

College frat boy slut=dangerous lifestyle

quoted for motherfuckin' truth.

i'm not in a frat, but Boston has some of the horniest hottest bitches that are all liberal and mad at daddy for not giving them that Prada purse they wanted, so what better way to get back at him than fucking lots of guys at college?

plus, despite the complete uselessness of student health services, they do all this shit for free. college kids love free stuff.

remember, 95% of all college students are infected with HPV, the disease that causes, but is not exclusive to, herpes. in most cases it remains dormant in you, but its still not something you want to have

EDIT: this is 10xworse posting from subarua's computer...laziness > *

remember, 95% of all college students are infected with HPV, the disease that causes, but is not exclusive to, herpes. in most cases it remains dormant in you, but its still not something you want to have

EDIT: this is 10xworse posting from subarua's computer...laziness > *

Simple way around that, go for highschoolers ;)

Basically what I was looking for was to see if many people on here run into someone asking them to get tested, or if they ask people to get tested. Form the way it sounds, more poeple are testing themselves than asking their partners.

Guest JsANeon
I don't use condoms, so I get my ass checked periodically, mostly after I raw dog 5 or more in a month. Just to make sure my cock won't fall off and I don't get the HIV! I haven't asked a chick though, most the time they're 1 night stands anyways :D

same here with the whole one night stands thing! but honestly i havent been tested and would like to know what is all involved? the only thing ive had is normal blood tests but i dont think they check for any of that shit? so do i just go to my doctors and ask to get tested or what (as he is a large fat old man.....) I would also like to know how pricing goes as i just switched jobs a month or two back and havent decided what to do with my health insurance this time around? this is just something i know have to do but i just havent got around to growing some balls and getting it done. i guess i a may just be somewhat scared of what the outcome could be (really bad anxiety doesnt help much either)! sorry for my ranting post, but i guess i am just a young worried and curious young man...lol

same here with the whole one night stands thing! but honestly i havent been tested and would like to know what is all involved? the only thing ive had is normal blood tests but i dont think they check for any of that shit? so do i just go to my doctors and ask to get tested or what (as he is a large fat old man.....) I would also like to know how pricing goes as i just switched jobs a month or two back and havent decided what to do with my health insurance this time around? this is just something i know have to do but i just havent got around to growing some balls and getting it done. i guess i a may just be somewhat scared of what the outcome could be (really bad anxiety doesnt help much either)! sorry for my ranting post, but i guess i am just a young worried and curious young man...lol

Well for one your stupid if you don't use protection with someone you don't know, second if you don't know them that well you shouldn't really have sex with them anyhow IMO. To get tested just go to your regular doctor and ask to get a AIDS/STD test. More then likely you will have to pay for it out of pocket as most insurance companies do not cover it.

Some of you guys are amazing in your lack of concern for your life.

regardless of wether youre having sex or not, you should be tested every six months.

do not argue with me.

i totally agree when i was single i got tested like 3 times in the year and a half...its really important. When i first got with my husband thats one of the first things i asked before we had sex to make sure it was safe. now days u never know.

Some of you guys are amazing in your lack of concern for your life.

Let's not over look the general personalities that are on this board. A large majority are risk takers. Yes, it only makes sense to use protection, but it also is safe to go the speed limit. In anything you do with risk; it only takes one mistake to be too much. I maybe wrong, but I can't recall a member of this board being in a speed related accident in the 4 years I’ve been on here. Maybe I didn't read the post if it has happened. My point is; personalities with the need to take risks share a lot of the same characteristics of a mind that has A.D.D... For the most part, the accelerated thought process can at times be flawless in risk situations and in boring situations be completely flustered. And because of this you continue to take risks. I point this out because this group is going to have a lot of similar responses.

I'm not arguing your statement GRN96WS6, I agree with you completely. I quote your statement to make my point.

I paid something like $70 for three tests, some might have been underwritten by the student health center, dunno. Anyway, they were:

-HIV (blood)

-Syphilis and some other stuff (blood)

-Chlamydia and some other stuff (urethra swab, worse than the needle but it was supposed to be more accurate)

Basically, it was:

-Go in, get poked a few times

-Wait for the results to come back

-Go back in, get results

I wish I could remember all the things that were covered, but I don't :) Those three were fairly comprehensive though. As someone mentioned, stuff like HPV and herpes can only be tested by swabbing a suspected area (like a sore) if memory serves.

HIV tests may have different rules on who can conduct them, giving results, etc, but I'm pretty sure any doctor would qualify. I think they require some generic "counseling" before and after (they just ask some questions, and scold you if you did something risky), and results have to be given face-to-face or something. This was in NY, so I don't know if it was a state thing or what.

If you don't feel comfortable going to your family doctor for this kind of thing, there are plenty of other places to go.

you get a really good idea of peoples opinions of themselves reading this thread.

i imagine dr. tilley could use this info to draw some interesting correlations.

scott, my man, cut it out. dude, arent you in iraq? camels dont count, bro.

I've never been tested, and have never been asked to do so.

My junk seems to be working just fine, and I haven't been sleeping w/ dirty whores, so I should be good. ;)

I'm interested to know how you can tell they were not dirty considering you have not been tested and neither have any of your woman friends. If you are going by look then you are sadly mistaken my man.

I'm interested to know how you can tell they were not dirty considering you have not been tested and neither have any of your woman friends. If you are going by look then you are sadly mistaken my man.

Just gotta know the lifestyles of the previous women you've been with.

Obviously not an overly accurate way to know, but knowing you are with people who take care of themselves and don't bang anything that moves does help some. I dated the ex 3 years exclusively, and haven't had any signs of any STD's thus far, so I should be alright. If I did have anything (I doubt I do), it's a little late now anyway.

Here is the easy commercial test everybody can do at home.

1. Have I gone tandem bike ridding?

2. Have i taken on walks on the beach?

3. In some special cases you might have gone rafting.

Well, this has been the std commercial test. I f you have done any of these things seen on valtrex or other std commercials then you should contact your doctor. AID's test sounds easy but a a q-tip in the penis, i dont know? sounds like that would hurt.

Just gotta know the lifestyles of the previous women you've been with.

Obviously not an overly accurate way to know, but knowing you are with people who take care of themselves and don't bang anything that moves does help some. I dated the ex 3 years exclusively, and haven't had any signs of any STD's thus far, so I should be alright. If I did have anything (I doubt I do), it's a little late now anyway.

dude, that's such a bad way to look at it... what about your partner or future partners... you could be saving their life or at least a huge headache by getting tested and knowing exactly if you have something or not.

Kris, the swab isn't too bad... it sucks more the first time you pee after you get the test... it's honestly just a little uncomfortable and embarasing.. but just remember they are professionals... also if you go to planned parent hood.... the tub of free condoms makes it just about worth it to go and get tested just so you can get free suff :)

everyone in this post... go get tested if you are sleeping around or have not ever been tested... some STD's never show any signs... that doesn't mean you don't have something.

dude, that's such a bad way to look at it... what about your partner or future partners... you could be saving their life or at least a huge headache by getting tested and knowing exactly if you have something or not.

Kris, the swab isn't too bad... it sucks more the first time you pee after you get the test... it's honestly just a little uncomfortable and embarasing.. but just remember they are professionals... also if you go to planned parent hood.... the tub of free condoms makes it just about worth it to go and get tested just so you can get free suff :)

everyone in this post... go get tested if you are sleeping around or have not ever been tested... some STD's never show any signs... that doesn't mean you don't have something.

I just got tested like 4 months ago and they did not use the swab on me they used my blood. My doc said the swab is the old way of testing.