Better traffic patterns = less congestion

Far less crime

Nicer homes

More money

Nicer stores/restaurants

Better schools

More big businesses = more jobs

Faster growing property values = high home resale value

Excellent per-capita income (Powell is over $100,000/year per person)

Discuss

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Taco Bell on sawmill is open waaay late also.

Si Senor, I remember when we packed a car full and went there after one night of partying at one of the guys house. Who lives/lived off of smokey row?

But I agree, NORTHSIDE for real.

The good thing about higher crime rate areas is that cops actually do have better things to do than pull you over for stupid shit (tint, exhaust, no front plate etc) :). I've never been pulled over on the east side.

I've never been pulled over on the north side.

Northside:

Better roads

Far less crime

Nicer homes

More money

Nicer stores/restaurants

Better schools

Discuss

Northside > ***

Northside:

Better roads

Far less crime

Nicer homes

More money

Nicer stores/restaurants

Better schools

Discuss

westside is > northside we have all that plus lower property taxes.

Northside:

Better roads

Far less crime

Nicer homes

More money

Nicer stores/restaurants

Better schools

Discuss

Why don't you work on the north side?

Northside:

Nicer homes

More money

Better schools

Wrong.

Nicer homes? You show me Murfield, I'll show you New Albany Farms (lowest value is 1.7 million). You show me Tartan Fields or Loch Lomond, I'll show you Colt's Neck, Stepping Stone, Windrush Creek (where Ricart lives), or most of the homes off Mann Rd.

More money? I scoff at that. We've got Wexner, Lombardi (Invented the plastic knee, owns more $xxx,xxx cars than you have fingers), the Lieberts (approximate value of $500 million), shall I go on?

Better Schools? Alright, that is a complete fucking joke. I'll give you Olentangy, that is a growing school, and Dublin schools arent bad. Worthington Kilbourne and Thomas Worthington aren't exactly gems, and Westerville schools are a joke. GLHS isn't great, but New Albany HS is one of the most reputable public schools (even though everyone's a stoner, they manage to get into good colleges), and who can forget my alma mater, The Columbus Academy. Yeah, we're preppy bitches, but 99.9% college matriculation (2 people in the last 2 years went straight to Broadway careers) says something.

More big businesses? The Limited, M/I Homes, Nationwide. The draw for those is primarily east side.

You can't talk about resale value without talking about New Albany. Nowhere else in Columbus could such a poor quality house be so overvalued as in New Albany. I remember when my family was looking for a house before we moved, and we considered several in NA. After walking through them, and seeing the minor details that show less than stellar quality, its obvious that nowhere has better property value inflation than NA.

Plus its harder for those Cleveland and Akron retards to get to us.

Eastside>Northside

yada yada bullshit

haha Why are you bragging about the area you lived in? You don't own a shitload of cars and you don't work at those places. Oh, and I went to Thomas Worthington and it did suck. Kilbourne was alright though. Hilliard is spankin fantastic. Spankin.

haha Why are you bragging about the area you lived in? You don't own a shitload of cars and you don't work at those places. Oh, and I went to Thomas Worthington and it did suck. Kilbourne was alright though. Hilliard is spankin fantastic. Spankin.

Hilliard is westside. Westside is not invited to this thread.

And my family still lives here in Blacklick, which is on the east side. I currently am in Blacklick. Therefore, I still know what it is like on the eastside of Columbus. Thanks for playing, you lose, good bye.

You went to Thomas? Did you know Tedi Castelli or Evan Babcock?

Well, I'm about 20 min south of Columbus. The way I see it is: I'm further away from Cleveland than everyone else, and we all know the further north you go, the dumber people get. i.e Marion, Cleveland, etc... Therefore, I win.

:) Thanks for playing.

Well, I'm about 20 min south of Columbus. The way I see it is: I'm further away from Cleveland than everyone else, and we all know the further north you go, the dumber people get. i.e Marion, Cleveland, etc... Therefore, I win.

:) Thanks for playing.

Man has a point..... :cool:

Wrong.

Nicer homes? You show me Murfield, I'll show you New Albany Farms (lowest value is 1.7 million). You show me Tartan Fields or Loch Lomond, I'll show you Colt's Neck, Stepping Stone, Windrush Creek (where Ricart lives), or most of the homes off Mann Rd.

More money? I scoff at that. We've got Wexner, Lombardi (Invented the plastic knee, owns more $xxx,xxx cars than you have fingers), the Lieberts (approximate value of $500 million), shall I go on?

Better Schools? Alright, that is a complete fucking joke. I'll give you Olentangy, that is a growing school, and Dublin schools arent bad. Worthington Kilbourne and Thomas Worthington aren't exactly gems, and Westerville schools are a joke. GLHS isn't great, but New Albany HS is one of the most reputable public schools (even though everyone's a stoner, they manage to get into good colleges), and who can forget my alma mater, The Columbus Academy. Yeah, we're preppy bitches, but 99.9% college matriculation (2 people in the last 2 years went straight to Broadway careers) says something.

More big businesses? The Limited, M/I Homes, Nationwide. The draw for those is primarily east side.

You can't talk about resale value without talking about New Albany. Nowhere else in Columbus could such a poor quality house be so overvalued as in New Albany. I remember when my family was looking for a house before we moved, and we considered several in NA. After walking through them, and seeing the minor details that show less than stellar quality, its obvious that nowhere has better property value inflation than NA.

Plus its harder for those Cleveland and Akron retards to get to us.

Eastside>Northside

I'm really glad your in school, cuz you should stay there an learn geography.

For starters Dublin is not north rest north west yes.

Second Nationwide is downtown, Delaware, and Dublin.

:)

As for Dublin schools, I won't comment on what I don't know. But I do Know that southwestern schools scored in the top 100 school districts in the country for the proficiency test (not bad for the west side). As for money outside of 270 its pretty much everywhere. But your probably right about NA its probably overpriced and over inflated...

Hey now, let's not forget about those houses across the street from Stepping Stone. JCC for the win. :p

For starters Dublin is not north rest north west yes.

Second Nationwide is downtown, Delaware, and Dublin.

Latitudinally, Dublin is what direction from Columbus? North.

Nationwide's chief officers mostly live on the east side. Many of the employees of the downtown building live on the east side. My dad used to be CIO, and my friend is the top private recruiter for Nationwide. Trust me on this.

Hey now, let's not forget about those houses across the street from Stepping Stone. JCC for the win. :p

Oops, I had JCC on the list and deleted it for a grammatical correction. +1 for JCC.

And if you think JCC is cheap, ask the guy that paid $300k+ for his Continental GT to be the first around to have the new one.