WTB , 4 Jack Stands & Jack...............

neonkiller

I have just aquired a new Garage form my VW and she will be undegoing some open heart surgery, I am lookin for 4 Jack stands and 1 Jack, Nothin special just somthin to sit her on and lift her up..............

Anthing layin around your garage that needs a new home?

Try CMU tool america. It is out on the eastside. I got a set for around $10. Not bad quality, I have used mine a lot. Or keep checking the Sears ads, I got a jack and stands for $25, it was a half off sale. I dont think you can ever have enough jacks or stands.

Try CMU tool america. It is out on the eastside. I got a set for around $10. Not bad quality, I have used mine a lot. Or keep checking the Sears ads, I got a jack and stands for $25, it was a half off sale. I dont think you can ever have enough jacks or stands.

U got 4 jack stands for 10 bucks Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah i cant wait to get em. Its gona look sweet when i open up the garage and she's sittin on em.

U got 4 jack stands for 10 bucks Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah i cant wait to get em. Its gona look sweet when i open up the garage and she's sittin on em.

Yeah it'll be just like if someone jacked yo rims, yo! Shanton also try Harbor freight, I know there is one at cleveland and 161.