Where's all the smack talk about the Pitt game this weekend?

SpaceGhost

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats there to say really (Space Ghost)??????? I WANT the Steelers to win, reality says they have a SMALL chance. They've been my team since BEFORE you were born & will always be my team / even when their record stinks which there have been those years too (only a couple years ago they mustered only 6 wins) BUT they're my team. Colts should put them away period. I'm hoping Pgh will give them a better game than last November, we'll see. I'll tell you this (Ghost) - if just (IF) Pgh were to have a game plan that beat Indy / the rest will have to brace themselves, because they'll bring it to either Denver or New Eng. Without starting shit with you & letting you go on & on vs the Steeler fans on this board, I've answered you honestly -

NO hard feelings bro.....I have understood you have been a fan for a long time. I don't think I have ever questioned that. I was just merely pointing out that in November there was a shit ton of talk then but none now.... What has changed, I think the steelers look better now than they ever have.....

The Steelers have been playing well (very well). Unfortunately even though they've won every game since their record was 7-5 at one point this season, a win against Indy would be a huge upset =

* Indy is well balanced all around, offense, defense, special teams, & they damn near score at will

* Pgh's secondary continues as it has for the last several years to be suspect to the long pass completions

* a shoot out with Manning vs Roethlisberger / shit Pgh loses

I anticipate a much better game than the media or sportswriters are giving Pgh credit for, but a win???? Again it would be a huge upset. Though as I said earlier, if that upset would occur - look out the black n' gold would be looking at Detroit & have every right too - Peace Ghost

Ben, I'm sorry. I've been really busy with school and work. Double or nothing sounds good to me :cool:

Alex, WILL NOT HAPPEN. I'll take your bet. $20 says the the Patriots will not win the super bowl.

GO STEELERS

-Marc

Okay, i'm gonna be in boston for the super bowl, but this is now public knowledge. Marc and I have a $20 bet on the pats to win the bowl (yes, i will pay up if they lose to Denver or Indy). SO when i get back either march or may, you will have your money

It took a fluke injury for pitt to escape cincy. Pitt will lose big.

You're rediculous. Cinci was out played...period.

Remember the series was split during the regular season...we won in your house and you won in ours. Not to mention we were favored by 6 going into the game...what a fluke :rolleyes:

Instead of making excuses and being a bittier little pussy you might want to go say some prayers for the speedy recovery of your offense (palmer...in case you didnt get it). :p

Here's to the Pittsburgh Steelers...the real, proven AFC North champs :cool:

-Marc

We will see.I recall pitt being blown out already by indy.Round 2 coming soon.Fuck the steelers.:finger:

You mean blown out like Cinci was last week...when the Steelers crushed all your hopes and dreams of maybe winning a playoff game for the first time in 15 years?

Or how about how you almost had a better record than the Steelers in the regular season for the first time in 15 years?

One day Cinci will be better that Pittsburgh...Until then sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.

Who Dey? Dey done for the year! Go cry some where else.

-Marc

Dont worry pittsburgh will be next to join the club of being knocked out of the playoffs.Got Ben! Pittsburgh does so they are the greatest.By the way how did pitt do without their starting QB during the year..If the roles were reversed pitt would have lost also.So you sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up and keep frontrunning like the rest of the steelers fans and be dissapointed one more fucking year because they dont live up to the hype.

The outcome of the game will be determined by one thing alone; time of possession. If the colts have the advantage in that, they will play their own tricky game. They'll use the no-huddle, not allow substitutions, and generally create melee among the defense. If Pitt gets the advantage, they'll force the colts to play their smash-mouth football, go head-to-head on every tackle, and they will earn every yard.

its gonna be a close one, folks

Dont worry pittsburgh will be next to join the club of being knocked out of the playoffs.Got Ben! Pittsburgh does so they are the greatest.By the way how did pitt do without their starting QB during the year..If the roles were reversed pitt would have lost also.So you sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up and keep frontrunning like the rest of the steelers fans and be dissapointed one more fucking year because they dont live up to the hype.

Piss off.

Sounds like YOU are the one with the hurt vagina because your team didnt live up to the hype...

You would think having the best year in over a decade you would be excited and humble...but no. You have to come on here and be a douche...pissed off because you lost. Boo fucking hoo.

Oh, yeah, we lost without Ben. So did the Colts. So did Cinci. So do the majority of NFL teams when their starting QB goes out. Hell, if I were you I would be happy that Kitna stepped up when he was called on!

I wont be dissapointed because I have class. I can lose graciously and not bitch. The Super Bowl champ is coming out of this game Sunday...no pride lost here.

-Marc

It took a fluke injury for pitt to escape cincy. Pitt will lose big.

I will quote you again just to show you were the first person in this thread to shit talk.

Obviously we didn't need Palmer to be out to win...you're just making excuses for a lousy outting. No need to back track or bitch out...you tried to be a dick and I called you on it.

You can say what you want (hell, you'll probably pray for Indy to win) but I honestly think it will be a tight game. Whoever wins will win by 7 or less.

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO.

-Marc

Im not hurt so fuck you!Im happy i have a team to root for again.You are the one running your mouth.

What a fair weather fan...so you're one of those assholes who went out and bought a shit ton of Cinci apparel after they won a few games? Go jump off the bandwagon and into the river. Cinci doesnt need a fan like you.

-Marc

What a fair weather fan...so you're one of those assholes who went out and bought a shit ton of Cinci apparel after they won a few games? Go jump off the bandwagon and into the river. Cinci doesnt need a fan like you.

-Marc

Im no fucking fair weather fan.Ive been a fan since i was little.A person from columbus who cheers for a team from another state is a frontrunner.I think you misinterperated(< is that too big of a word for you?) what i meant when i said it was nice to have a team to cheer for again.Its been very dissapointing to not win for a while.I was just saying it was nice to have that team back.So once again fuck the steelers.

Piss off.

Sounds like YOU are the one with the hurt vagina because your team didnt live up to the hype...

You would think having the best year in over a decade you would be excited and humble...but no. You have to come on here and be a douche...pissed off because you lost. Boo fucking hoo.

Oh, yeah, we lost without Ben. So did the Colts. So did Cinci. So do the majority of NFL teams when their starting QB goes out. Hell, if I were you I would be happy that Kitna stepped up when he was called on!

I wont be dissapointed because I have class. I can lose graciously and not bitch. The Super Bowl champ is coming out of this game Sunday...no pride lost here.

-Marc

If you can loose graciously then win graciously as well. Pitt was loosing at the half with cinncys second string QB. I think if cinncy made that field goal it would have been a differnt game. But no doubt the colts are not going to let a repeat of the last few years happen. I predict they win by 18