Where's all the smack talk about the Pitt game this weekend?

SpaceGhost

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can loose graciously then win graciously as well. Pitt was loosing at the half with cinncys second string QB. I think if cinncy made that field goal it would have been a differnt game. But no doubt the colts are not going to let a repeat of the last few years happen. I predict they win by 18

18 points!?!?! Are you serious? I'll take that bet...for a 12 pack. To clairify, that would be you giving me 18 points... :cool:

-Marc

I will quote you again just to show you were the first person in this thread to shit talk.

Obviously we didn't need Palmer to be out to win...you're just making excuses for a lousy outting. No need to back track or bitch out...you tried to be a dick and I called you on it.

You can say what you want (hell, you'll probably pray for Indy to win) but I honestly think it will be a tight game. Whoever wins will win by 7 or less.

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO.

-Marc

And what would you have said via big ben going down the second play of the game, "oh we can still win just as easily with or without him":rolleyes: (history shows pitt BLOWS with out him)

And I remember the excuses when pitt got beat at home by cinncy, so its no differnt Marc, you need to chill the fug out.

Lets see, Marc is going to loose another 20 to spaceghost, a 12 pack to me. You're not a very good gambler Marc :D

We'll find out wont we?

I actually won $60 on the Cinci game...more than likley $20 off alex who bet that the Pats will win the Super Bowl, and a 12 pack off you. No way will the Steelers lose by 18 or more. No friggin way!

-Marc

SO Marc has another $20 on the line with me, or he owes me nothing. Go Colts! The steelers better not be thinking about ending someones career in this game. They most likely will not leave the statium alive! If I was Manning, I would be wearing some metal leg braces like Marino used to wear. :cool:

I would also take the $20 that the Pats will NOT win the Super bowl, but maybe I am too late?

SO Marc has another $20 on the line with me, or he owes me nothing. Go Colts! The steelers better not be thinking about ending someones career in this game. They most likely will not leave the statium alive! If I was Manning, I would be wearing some metal leg braces like Marino used to wear. :cool:

I would also take the $20 that the Pats will NOT win the Super bowl, but maybe I am too late?

Ok, so here's a honest question to the resident Indy fan...18pts is a little rediculous dont you think? I'm curious to hear your honest prediction for the game...

Mine is 28-21...Steelers. Ben throws 209 yards, 1td 1int. Parker goes for 105 yards and 1td. Bettis hits 55 yards with 2td's.

Manning throws 270 yards, 2tds, 2int. James rushes for 75 yards and 1td.

-Marc

Ok, so here's a honest question to the resident Indy fan...18pts is a little rediculous dont you think? I'm curious to hear your honest prediction for the game...

Mine is 28-21...Steelers. Ben throws 209 yards, 1td 1int. Parker goes for 105 yards and 1td. Bettis hits 55 yards with 2td's.

Manning throws 270 yards, 2tds, 2int. James rushes for 75 yards and 1td.

-Marc

I don't think 18 pts are too far off, I agree it may be a bit much, remember the Colts have had a bunch of time off. I don't like the argument that Indy will be rusty, they practice against their own defence at game speed which is pretty good D. Manning has been watching so much film of Pitt I bet he knows exactly what he is going to do. As long as he stays healthy Pitt has their hands full. They have to respect Jame's running and cannot tee off against the pass.....

It will be a great Game again! I cannot wait. Please keep in mind I am not a huge Colts fan. I am more of a Manning fan than a colts fan. I think it is amazing that a offensive Coordinator is never calling a specific play for Indy, manning calls all plays! Wow! So cool!

I am a bigger Lions fan than anything, they are the best, hahahahaha. :cool:

I like to watch all games in the NFL.

As I read all of this, it's obvious that some folks just enjoy talking shit on this forum. Oh & Blown Yellow GT, Mad Malibu who resides in Ohio was born in Pgh. His father (me) lived there most of my life. I took Marc to the AFC championship in '95 when the Steelers (you hate) beat Indy. So for the record he IS a dyed in the wool steeler fan. Marc can fight his own battles, so I'm not trying to defend him. We are Steeler fans, we're also sorry for what happened to Palmer. It was similar to what the Ravens did to Ben in October. It's a physical game for sure. I truly believe it's Indy's turn & they'll win, but I don't believe you'll see them torch the Steelers. Sorry Blown Yellow, Pgh is coming to play -

As I read all of this, it's obvious that some folks just enjoy talking shit on this forum. Oh & Blown Yellow GT, Mad Malibu who resides in Ohio was born in Pgh. His father (me) lived there most of my life. I took Marc to the AFC championship in '95 when the Steelers (you hate) beat Indy. So for the record he IS a dyed in the wool steeler fan. Marc can fight his own battles, so I'm not trying to defend him. We are Steeler fans, we're also sorry for what happened to Palmer. It was similar to what the Ravens did to Ben in October. It's a physical game for sure. I truly believe it's Indy's turn & they'll win, but I don't believe you'll see them torch the Steelers. Sorry Blown Yellow, Pgh is coming to play -

Now dad, we've talked about this, mustang owners are the same in that that they all talk shit and NEVER have anything to back it up with. Why did you even respond this idiots posts???

Brandon, I guess college football is " Ok " if you have the time and energy to compare 10000000 teams with each other, and figure out how "this bowl game compares to that bowl game " to see who is the " auctual college champ " after like 10000 bowl games are played. Basically what I'm saying, for those that are too " slow " to comprehend, is that there is way the fuck too much going on, and way the fuck too much bullshit involved in college football to ever even begin to understand who is who in whatever divisions there are. College Football is just there to give the REAL football teams (NFL) an idea as to who is gonna be a decent a draft for the next year.

Yeah, you're too late. I'm betting all different ways this playoff season at school, this is just a personal bet for shits and giggles, so I don't want to take too much money from you suckers:D.

Okay. here's the lines for you gamblers.

Steelers +9.5@Colts over/under 47.5. <---For you non-familiars, that means that if the steelers are within 9.5 points (aka within 9 or less) they cover. The point of it being 9.5 points means that there can be no draw. Over/Under means that the aggregate points scored in the game will be over or under 47.5. I wouldn't touch this game with a 10 foot pole.

Redskins +9.5@Seahawks over/under 41

Patriots +3@Broncos over/under 44

Panthers +3@Bears over/under 30.5

These are all Vegas odds, btw.