Ball Python 'Sylvia'

Guest NinetyFox

Guest NinetyFox

My girl is looking to sell her snake. Sylvia is approx. 4 years old and a super nice snake. She has never been aggressive and loves to be held. She is very tame and can be let loose in the house sometimes. She is roughly 4.5 ft. long and eats medium size rats. The girl is going to college and working f/t so she can't spend 'quality time ' with her.

She wants 200.00 for Slyvia. That includes the 50 gal. tank, light, top, and everything you would need. Thanks.

id like pics as well. i have been thinking of buying a snake for a while. fed once a week? and where do you buy rats. i know my buddy used to go to captive born reptiles on morse. jacks aquarium maybe? how long do they usually live? and by now its fully grown right?

Guest NinetyFox
No not once a week usually 3 weeks. Larger snakes don't require food as often. Rats can be purchased in many places captive born reptiles or jacks aquarium or almost any pets store. In hilliard we go to jacks. They can live a long time maybe up to 30 yrs depending on the snake. And snakes can grow by as often and big of animals you feed them some ball pythons can get over 10 feet easily, that is bad for their health though. http://www.kingsnake.com/ballpythonguide/ Good Info