WTB stock f4i parts

f4isvt

I need a few f4i parts. Looking for the stock exhaust (muffler) only. Also looking for the taillight 04-06 model and the undertray 04-06 or complete rear set up from double seat f4i, subframe, light, undertray, seats, and body work.

No didn't wreck. I made my own undertail and need to revamp it a little bit. I need the taillight because I cut the bottom of mine out for plate light and also sectioned it off and put my turns in the light need to revamp that too.

• 3 weeks later...
I've got a muffler, make an offer I guess.

your year muffler might not bolt up right to his since the subframes are different but if f4isvt is chopping this new one up like his current one then it probably doesnt matter

Hey f4isvt- Dont know if you are still looking for brake pads but I have one set of NEW front pads for ONE caliper if you want them for free. They are Braking brand pads. Long story: Ordered front and rear pads online but got 3 paris of front instead and none of them matched. One set had the grove cut in the middle of the pads and the other set didnt so my pads didnt match. I never returned them and now I have one pair of pads that do me no good. If you want them, you can have them then you will just have to buy another set for the other front caliper. Next time we ride I can give them to you

Shit yeah I am in need but you heard that story already it was a close call making that ride. I will get you a tank of gas on the next ride or something. And yes the new can I buy will be getting cut the hell up need to get some backpressure re-gained.

I forgot that I have my original pads too that arent in too bad of shape you can have those as spare too. I'll try ti bring them for the Thursday night cruise tonight and give them to you then. Let me know if you think you are going to make it