STi + gt35R highway

chrismindless

a short vid of a member with an STI and a gt35r ... plus all the supporting mods, easily 530ish whp doing a 4th gear pull against a supercharged V6 accord ...

http://media.putfile.com/4th-gear-ewg

enjoy!

If "against" means not in the gas, then congrads on the good kill.

Also, when the accord actually aplied force the that pedal to the right, it seems his Accord was slower than stock. Tell him nice TRD (Toyota Racing Developement) boost gauge as well.

That was great. Their rolling about 40ish then the STI take off, 7-8 seconds later the guy in the Accord pans down and he's only doing 80MPH. That has to be the slowest car on the planet. :lol:

As I stated above, I really dont think the Accord was in it at all. The way the Subie droped back behind, droped gear, and went, looked like the normal staged "pull" video.

Also, you could hear the accord get in it much after the Subie had disapeared.

i dont think the accord took off, it was a pretty poor video of the car, but overall that sti is pretty fast, should of called me, i would of shot a much better video ...

speaking of that, i linked a webcam up to my gl2, thinking about doing some outside shots ... im still in love with getaway in stockholm 2, i loved that camera shot, even though others would of been nice, i like the grill shot ...

the gt35r on an sti makes damn good power and rockets the car through the gears ...

if you mated two of those to the already impressive GM ls-series small blocks ... i would recommend that you set up a booth and charge $15 a ride ... id pay to experience that one ... I have some locations here in columbus that, from the right angles, make for some very impressive shots.